Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Feel like this chapter kind of undermined the entire premise. Take out his internal monologue and this is just a standard romcom where the main characters are both mildly tsundere to each other. I'm hoping we get some sort of flashback/flash forward to what it was like when they were married and get some hint as to what drove them apart to maybe indicate how they might mend that issue now that they have a second chance.

Dex-chan lover
Strange Fighter IV. Made me think of Akiba's Trip, which had the actual Street Fighter II.

If you're not a top tier player, picking a top tier character doesn't matter if the game is decently balanced. Most likely the character tiers are completely different depending on if you speak about beginners, intermediate, or top tier players. And most lists you find online only concerns the last one.

Usually I find it's the guy who thinks it's too hot.

And of course they worry about getting sick just because one of them thinks it's a little bit chilly.

Chaos family.

And as usual, the parents talk down on their children.

Isn't this just a run of the mill shounen romance? What was the point of the initial premise?
Grabbing attention.

the real question is what happened between them that caused them to split so hard because they clearly get along and like each other quite a bit, looks like some distance did help them sort out some feelings in the end.
Considering how they act, it seems like it could've been some communication issue where stress built up and up without them talking about it. Since they obviously still love each other, but for some reason couldn't make a relationship work in the long run. If it was something major they'd have that baggage here, but there's no sign of that.

Take out his internal monologue and this is just a standard romcom where the main characters are both mildly tsundere to each other.
And they're childhood friends, since they have that kind of stable, experienced dynamic between them.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the aircon thing was going to remind them of why they wanted a divorce in the first place, I guess it's just smooth sailing from now forward

That hair-tuck with the goodnight though...

Reading the comments, i think most of us wanted some ntr route instead of basic get together again, lol.

Aggregator gang
the entire story feels like its about how they actually still love each other

they divorced and thought they hated each other deeply due to conflicts/stress caused by growing up and work
Ok, but I'd like to see that conflict in a flashback or something.

Aggregator gang
The novel is pretty short so this probably also won't last all that long. As for why they divorced in the first place I kind of wonder how the manga will show it.
It's glossed over a lot but her sister apparently drugged and raped him? And I think her dad beat him up once too IIRC.

Direct quote from novel translation chapter 25 out of 26:

"
"I know, I know. I know that my sister drugged Kohei with sleeping pills and attacked her. I thought my heart would stop when I saw the two of you naked in bed......."

I came to the house to have an important talk, but I lost consciousness, and the next thing I knew, Yuzu was there in the shape of a demon. And your sister said something dangerous like, "I wanted to ruin my hateful sister's happiness"
"

Which seems pretty big to only mention it one time near the end of an otherwise lighthearted novel. It seems mostly thrown in as there wasn't many other reasons given for their animosity and divorce.
Boy, that reason. Ufff.
It's serious but it also feels taked on. Like the author didn't have a conflict in mind from ch 1 and just kept delaying it until he was told the end is near. Then put something this tonally disjointed.

Group Leader
why is the chapter in 480p, not complaining tho. appreciate the translation
edit: turns out the chapter was still loading and i read it too fast :lul:
its for 480p for me right now. how did you fix it?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like if they have some actual communication before their divorce, all of this doesn't need to happen. It looks like they still fond of each other but trying to convince themselves that they hate one another.

Fed-Kun's army
Beyond all the good points, I'm just not understanding why a guy in his own room with ONLY his clothes in there would put on the girls sweater.

Like, dude.. just grab a blanket or put on your own sweater/jacket.

Dex-chan lover
Nevermind, there were heavy spoilers here, but gonna let things play out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread