Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
image-2024-06-06-134252482.png

Dex-chan lover
I thought he hated her with a passion. Why did they get divorced?
Neither of them grew out of teenager mindset, and neither were ready to actually live together. They probably got divorced for petty reasons like "he doesn't lift the seat up" and "her cooking sucks"
WTF
What the fuck

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's glossed over a lot but her sister apparently drugged and raped him? And I think her dad beat him up once too IIRC.

Direct quote from novel translation chapter 25 out of 26:

"
"I know, I know. I know that my sister drugged Kohei with sleeping pills and attacked her. I thought my heart would stop when I saw the two of you naked in bed......."

I came to the house to have an important talk, but I lost consciousness, and the next thing I knew, Yuzu was there in the shape of a demon. And your sister said something dangerous like, "I wanted to ruin my hateful sister's happiness"
"

Which seems pretty big to only mention it one time near the end of an otherwise lighthearted novel. It seems mostly thrown in as there wasn't many other reasons given for their animosity and divorce.
LMAO WHAT

Dex-chan lover
The novel is pretty short so this probably also won't last all that long. As for why they divorced in the first place I kind of wonder how the manga will show it.
It's glossed over a lot but her sister apparently drugged and raped him? And I think her dad beat him up once too IIRC.

"
"I know, I know. I know that my sister drugged Kohei with sleeping pills and attacked her. I thought my heart would stop when I saw the two of you naked in bed......."

I came to the house to have an important talk, but I lost consciousness, and the next thing I knew, Yuzu was there in the shape of a demon. And your sister said something dangerous like, "I wanted to ruin my hateful sister's happiness"
"

Which seems pretty big to only mention it one time near the end of an otherwise lighthearted novel. It seems mostly thrown in as there wasn't many other reasons given for their animosity and divorce.
More reason for me to follow this title.:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
The novel is pretty short so this probably also won't last all that long. As for why they divorced in the first place I kind of wonder how the manga will show it.

"

"

aw hell naw ain't no way that happens, bruh wtf LMAO that took a pretty wild turn

The premise of this manga was interesting. It was already clear that they were gonna fall in love again, but I expected it to happen at a much sloooower pace. Now, we're at chapter 3 and they're practically ready to get married again.

Dex-chan lover

"

"

What the actual fuck.

Dex-chan lover
I thought he hated her with a passion. Why did they get divorced? Feels like the author is skipping stuff.
I mean he was literally getting ramped up to yell at her for the air conditioner thing before she handed off the jacket. I’m pretty sure they’re still on message here.

Users who are viewing this thread