Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
An understandable backstory of how their marriage fallen out, not because of them not loving each other but because of a black company tearing their time together

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't sure but I think I will enjoy this, the love is very clearly there but they need to work through it

Fed-Kun's army
solution to almost every romance manga out there

b8bxyb.png
Not just manga. It's true for almost all relationship IRL too, and not just romantic ones. But so many people can't fathom the idea that the other person's not being malicious, so things spiral out of control. Not to deny genuine assholes/bitches out there, of course, but a lot of the times it's simply not the case.

Supporter
My divorced dad told me once that him using his work stress as an excuse to lash out at my mom was his biggest mistake in his life.

He said that it was fully his own fault that he ruined his marriage, and urged me to never repeat his mistakes.
"It was pretty simple actually. By not marrying at all, you automatically don't commit any of the subsequent mistakes either. It's like an Infinite Honor cheat."

I'm just making a stupid joke.

Supporter
It seems you have some issues to work out. We've yet to see a single foreigner in this series, but I do find it funny how you've jumped on a non-existent racism bandwagon to blame all the problems on foreigners vs the people having the problems.
Don't feed the trolls. There's probably some copypasta floating about that this diatribe was based on…

Dex-chan lover
"It was pretty simple actually. By not marrying at all, you automatically don't commit any of the subsequent mistakes either. It's like an Infinite Honor cheat."

It's ok I won at life.

Never had a romantic partner, never been married. :win: :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Here's what he should have done: grow a pair of balls and quit his job.
Why he should have done it: so it doesn't ruin his life.
How he should have done it: ghost his employers, or even hire one of those japanese companies that will quit on your behalf.

I mean, really? Sucking up to "culture and society" and letting a company exploit them is the "right" thing to do? Whoever thinks that is fucked-up in the head.

Your turn, dear sir who apparently has a deep understanding of Japanese society and culture. Please tell me what he should have done, as a respectable member of society, to save his marriage and mental health while being constantly exploited by a black company, in a culturally acceptable way.

By the way, "black companies" aren't a Japan-exclusive thing. They can be found them pretty much anywhere where the law is lax and worker rights are weak. The "culture and society (and family)" is exactly how they prey on the people with weak minds, and learning that companies don't care about their workers, and therefore you shouldn't care about the company, is a massive part of professional growth. MC screwed up hard that part, and did the worst thing possible: took it out on his wife. That's beyond lame and makes MC a huge loser in my eyes.
You have no clue how companies work in Japan.

"Just quit" and then every company sees that as a black mark on his resume and won't hire him. Because that's how Japan works. How's their marriage gonna work out while he's unemployed huh?

You're blaming the entire thing on the guy who is being exploited by his company as the (as far as we know) sole provider of his house. Yes he made a mistake and ended up in a black company, but as your marriage partner for life, she does NOTHING to help him. She bitches at him constantly, plays emotional immature ignore games, and doesn't help to provide at all.

You can't just "quit" if your family house has nothing to fall back on while you're searching for another job, with the handicap of a social stigma following you. Bills have to be paid.

But yeah ALL his fault...

Edit: lmfao Holy shit you're a loser. Stalked like 15 of my posts just to dumb emoji. The other poster was right.

Last edited:
Honestly it seems like she was the perfect wife but he ruined it by neglecting her. Hopefully he doesn't this time around and finds a better job this time

Double-page supporter
Ah, a Japanese's worst dream, working in a black company, when Gaijins who doesn't even Jouzu in Nihongo takes away all the good jobs, leaving you only the option to work in black company to feed your family, which causes you to work all day and because of it, your wife isn't able to spend time with you, in the end, she leaves you for the gaijin man, you keep working and your wife keeps twerking. Truly the worst fate for a Japanese.

Gaijins are the cause of fall of Japanese society and economy, BAN GAIJINS!!!

She's letting you in BECAUSE you're her ex-husband, dude. This is why you'll get NTR'd by a Gaijin, smh.
What the fuck is a gaijin

Now kouhei, it's time to make a new path. You came from 10 years in the future. Just build a startup, use whatever ideas that would be popular in 10 years, have softbank invest 10 billion dollars, and then step down as billionaire.

It's not that simple actually. Everyoine not marrying = falling birthrate = economic problem = even more work hours

Fed-Kun's army
After this chapter, it's definitely the dude's fault for ruining their marriage.
"Sorry, honey, but the black company is more important than you."

Now I'm feeling bad for Yuzuka, who is falling again for this no-good bastard.
Bro forgot whos incharge of making money and feeding the fanily

Fed-Kun's army
Now kouhei, it's time to make a new path. You came from 10 years in the future. Just build a startup, use whatever ideas that would be popular in 10 years, have softbank invest 10 billion dollars, and then step down as billionaire.
Or do something much simpler like invest in bitcoins?

Aggregator gang
Without reading ahead and spoiling anything, without reading the source material and spoiling anything, I can make a guess that their senpai needs to say that she has finally understood that too many of their “fantasies about the plot” have been actual spoilers about several anime and manga series (too many for a mere coincidence).

Such understanding does not immediately scream “time travel” though; their senpai might instead suspect that the couple can see the future (through some superpowers) or that they are (in secret) genius masters of plot development and planning.

In the latter case their senpai might ask them to become scriptwriters for her own stories and they might do exactly that while knowing most of her stories beforehand (because it's heavily implied that in the future she's one of their favourite authors) and thus making her stories self-sustained within their closed time loop.

Even if that's not what their senpai actually says in the next chapter, I think, eventually she has to make that guess. Otherwise I'd be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread