Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
My wife is a underage = jail
I am an underage too = victory!!!
This would have taken place in 2013/2014 or around there. That was BEFORE the reforms that created the 4-year age gape safe harbor so maybe not. (BTW, depending on birthday timing 4 years would still allow a 1st year university student to bang a 3rd year middle schooler...)

I found this so now it's not so hard to figure out these sex crime conditions.

What you need to know about the revision to Japan's sex crime law

Apparently before, sex was considered "consensual" unless physical coercion or violence was present. Unless the drunk/drugged girl being passed around was resisting and was overpowered it wasn't rape at the national level.

The legislation also criminalizes nonconsensual sexual intercourse where physical coercion or violence is absent, taking into consideration various factors affecting the victim's ability to consent, such as a power imbalance, that were previously deemed as being difficult to prove.

Use of violence, intimidation, alcohol, drugs, or economic or social status are among the factors that will be considered when determining whether an act is consensual. Cases in which a victim has a mental or physical disorder can also be deemed nonconsensual.

New crimes will also be established to punish the act of secretly photographing or filming a person’s sexual anatomy, as well as providing such photos or videos to a third person, with perpetrators of either subject to imprisonment of up to three years or needing to pay at least ¥3 million ($21,170) in damages.

Those who distribute such photos or videos to a large number of unspecified people will have to serve a prison sentence of up to five years or face a maximum fine of ¥5 million.

How does the bill address cases involving individuals age 13 to 15?

While the bill criminalizes sexual intercourse with children under the age of 16, it allows an exception for consensual relationships involving an individual between the ages of 13 and 15.

In such cases, there will only be a punishment if the age difference between the individuals is five years or more.

Dex-chan lover
How does the bill address cases involving individuals age 13 to 15?

While the bill criminalizes sexual intercourse with children under the age of 16, it allows an exception for consensual relationships involving an individual between the ages of 13 and 15.

In such cases, there will only be a punishment if the age difference between the individuals is five years or more.
Romeo x Juliet law is the best global law, in my country is only legal if the relationship begin before a member reach 18 years old

Dex-chan lover
I was starting to think that while he was trying to be far from her, she was trying to do the things better this time.

Power Uploader
UH OH, UH OHHHHHHHHHH, THIS MIGHT BE A BANGER

I can definitely see why this manga is going nuclear in popularity.

One thing that made me instantly love this is how author didn't drag out the whole "both of them went back in time but they don't know" and insta revealed in first chapter.

This has all the potential to be an absolute GIGABANGER.
As long as author avoids the predictable and inevitable "she's going on a date with another guy! I must stalk her for her safety, I'm totally not jealous" trope, everything will be fine.

I just KNOW that there will be an arc where FMC gets asked out and MC will be jealous. Please Author-san avoid that shitty trope please

Fed-Kun's army
I mean yeah they clearly still care for each other but i can also already see why they divorced each other too.
2 very prideful people who can't back down in any argument no matter how dumb, silly or serious they are until one or both explodes.

Especially mixed with the japanese working class system they probably saw each other less & less while both are overworked & when they finally had some time together they probably were always nagging at each other until they were both sick of it.

That's what happens when 2 hardcore tsundere who can't properly communicate marrying each other i guess.

Aggregator gang
communication issues i presume is how they fell off... stress of life got to them, they got into arguments, arguments go bad overtime to the point they stopped apologizing, they acted like they hate each other to cope from not knowing how to interact with each other anymore, they started to get tired of it so decided to divorce... but there are so many things that they needed to say and wanted to say to each other but since they already bought into their own fiasco they just won't anymore and just decided to move on... well this is just my theory...

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that was the sense I got.

They both clearly love each other in some way as he wouldn't save her twice if he didn't and she wouldn't be trying to get close to him again if she didn't.

I dunno what could have led to their deciding divorce in the first place, but since they both still clearly care and potentially love the other it couldn't be TOO bad (although I have no real idea on that). It could all be some silly misunderstanding that neither of them really bothered to clear up (wouldn't that be cliche?).

At the end of the day, they will most likely end up married again by the end of this and during the time they have in high school get close again and realize all the things they actually loved about the other and look past any issues AND probably change for the better.

Or I am just being a hopeless romantic.
That's just the thing. Lots of marriages could have been worked out if they actively tried to communicate with each other, but it's always at least one of them who decides to 'give up' on the other and makes effort to file the divorce and leave without them knowing all the wiser, without giving them a chance. Not even out of domestic abuse or something of that level, either.

Damn even truck-kun has a career in marriage counseling, also I like the premise of this I'm excited!

Users who are viewing this thread