Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
It's so hilarious and so heartwarming at the same time, my heart might not be able to take it!
I also love how it's a seemingly obvious yet refreshing take on the formula, and even though there are absolutely NO STAKES in this story whatsoever, I'm gonna join the ride and watch them fall in love with each other all over again :3

Aggregator gang
He died trying to save her life, then saved it again…. At least we know he doesn’t hate her enough to want her dead. It will be interesting to see the reveal of why they fell apart.
Yep, that was the sense I got.

They both clearly love each other in some way as he wouldn't save her twice if he didn't and she wouldn't be trying to get close to him again if she didn't.

I dunno what could have led to their deciding divorce in the first place, but since they both still clearly care and potentially love the other it couldn't be TOO bad (although I have no real idea on that). It could all be some silly misunderstanding that neither of them really bothered to clear up (wouldn't that be cliche?).

At the end of the day, they will most likely end up married again by the end of this and during the time they have in high school get close again and realize all the things they actually loved about the other and look past any issues AND probably change for the better.

Or I am just being a hopeless romantic.

Users who are viewing this thread