Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 13 - The Demon World

Dex-chan lover
Wut, why is he talking about going back? And getting exiled again? And we're already at the 'final battle'? Is this manga getting axed or something?
Dude, just live with your elf waifu and get over it, this MC makes no sense. (Or I just forgot something big)

Dex-chan lover
Wut, why is he talking about going back? And getting exiled again? And we're already at the 'final battle'? Is this manga getting axed or something?
Dude, just live with your elf waifu and get over it, this MC makes no sense. (Or I just forgot something big)
Ummm it's kinda the whole plot of it all for him to stay temporary and leave, while he can stay unless the chosen hero says for him to move his ass out it won't really help in the long run especially when other worlds need his help.

She is fine ok bro. She will just follow him like an angry girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Because he has to save all 99 other worlds I think. but that's just my assumption

Dex-chan lover

Oh it is the final battle for that world in particular, but it ain't the end of the tale since he still got 99 more happy endings he needs to see through.

Unless the manga is getting axed as soon as they finish the first world as some sort of Novel teaser...

Tia will be joining the world hopping like a clingy girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
It seems some people are forgetting the very plot of the manga and the very reason why he was "willing" to be part of this whole "get kicked out of the hero party in 100 worlds" in the first place. He literally says it this chapter: he wants to go home.

Also, did they just casually say that he's been at this for, at minimum, fifty years? (Unless I do math wrong again... 6 months = 1/2 year * 100 = 100 / 2 = 50 years, plus any additional time he had to spend prior to getting kicked out, plus the additional 6 months he just spent...)

Users who are viewing this thread