Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Demon World

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter and huge props to the incredible high quality, especially going so far with the SFX

Dex-chan lover
I asked of this before, but... is there a clause in the MCs ?contract? That forbids him from disclosing his "need" to be exiled?
It seems to me that everything would go on much smoother if he says "OK I assist you in doing your task, and all I require of you is to officially exile me at the end as my reward".

Dex-chan lover
Makes me wonder if Ed had similar "important" relationships in the other 99 worlds. Not necessarily romantic, but just bonds strong enough that he'd consider staying with the other person/s or bringing them along in world-hopping.
He did said he been to world he love to stay, but his heart,mind, and instinct tell him to go back home.

Turn out it is a curse to make him want to go home. So his aim now to be world traveller with elf wife

Dex-chan lover
he has finished 100 worlds, he is now revisiting them all. so this is number 1 of the revisits. dont try the pedantic game with me. i can run concentric pedantic circles around most people.
Not sure what you think I tried, but all I said is that it's world 101 in my eyes.. All Times he entered and left which would bring him to 101 now..

I didn't say its 101 Unique worlds, since he visited 100 already, but is now in "New Game+" revisiting them, though he left and entered a total of 101 Times 🙄

I mean if you really want you can say World 100+1, since you yourself say he's on Number 1 of his revisits ~ (Which amount to 100)

Also it's hot and I'm bored, so I'm honestly just texting away, not picking a fight with you 🫠🫡

Dex-chan lover
It seems some people are forgetting the very plot of the manga and the very reason why he was "willing" to be part of this whole "get kicked out of the hero party in 100 worlds" in the first place. He literally says it this chapter: he wants to go home.

Also, did they just casually say that he's been at this for, at minimum, fifty years? (Unless I do math wrong again... 6 months = 1/2 year * 100 = 100 / 2 = 50 years, plus any additional time he had to spend prior to getting kicked out, plus the additional 6 months he just spent...)
I believe he mentioned that he has been doing it around 100 years.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, I thought he was just re-saving this one world, not needing to redo them all again. I didn't even consider that he threw himself back with memories to day one as a means that he had to restart.

I absolutely do not like series that world hop constantly (even tainted a novel I really liked about an MC with a MFL sick at home and had to hop to a new world to find medicine... ended up going to like 500 new dimensions and I had to drop it). This just screams lazy writing to me as it removes the need to -actually- world build because you are literally dumping the characters out of nowhere, and introducing the characters to a new world that is fully known/explored and therefore not needing to be ACTUALLY explored.

Thanks for the details to the novel readers (no sarcasm, I actually mean thank you), this saves me a lot of time being spent on a series I'm not going to enjoy and will only finish 'because I came so far'.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 and 2 clearly stated that he has been doing this for at least 100 years (with an average 1 year for each world, with almost 2 years for his longest record)

Meanwhile in WN he has been doing this for an infinite loop
Eh. Considering all the things that I am reading I can't really be expected to remember everything from everything that I read.
But you are correct, I forgot that.

Also, that spoiler, is it from the beginning or current (or near current) chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I commented on something and the answer to my bafflement was in a post immediately above mine, so I tried to hide my shame, but just deleting my post doesn't seem to be an option? So I erased it and made a different, but still chapter relevant comment.
Ah. I've done similar (but worse). I very carefully did basic math very wrong, in such a way that it should have been obvious to me. It took someone else pointing it out...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :headpat: :bocchiwave: :aquadrink: :meguuusad: :salute: :wooow: :thumbsup:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Oh it is the final battle for that world in particular, but it ain't the end of the tale since he still got 99 more happy endings he needs to see through.

Unless the manga is getting axed as soon as they finish the first world as some sort of Novel teaser...

Tia will be joining the world hopping like a clingy girlfriend
Tbf the novel for this is absolutely class, I really enjoyed where I got up to personally. I really hope this isn't a promo material thing

Dex-chan lover
Hol' up...

If one of the conditions of his exile is to be with the party for at least 6 months, and he's done this for 100 worlds, Ed's been at it for more than 50 years at this point??

Maybe it's just the spacing of the updates, but I don't remember if he was given longevity or immortality. Well, works out for him if he winds up together with Tia.

Dex-chan lover
He's still trying to get exiled? I just figured once he helps beat the local big bad he'd get the option to return to his lobby and work through the rest of the worlds.

Dex-chan lover
Eh. Considering all the things that I am reading I can't really be expected to remember everything from everything that I read.
But you are correct, I forgot that.

Also, that spoiler, is it from the beginning or current (or near current) chapter?
in the beningging transformer noise

Double-page supporter
I hope this won't get Axed...but Finale for this world is arriving soon...but how will he be exiled peacefully

Dex-chan lover
Wut, why is he talking about going back? And getting exiled again? And we're already at the 'final battle'? Is this manga getting axed or something?
Dude, just live with your elf waifu and get over it, this MC makes no sense. (Or I just forgot something big)
Did you forget that there were still 99 worlds he needs to save aside from his current one? :pacman:

Also, I wanted to write a similar novel before where the MC is living different lives, everytime he dies or fulfills a condition so thie manga was definitely interesting and a material for me.

Users who are viewing this thread