Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru

The most unappealing title on earth, no idea why nip publishers are still churning this crap out.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing, the dialogue but especially the art...OMFG! It's a manga premeditated murder! The novel isn't bad and this atrocities doesn't do it justice! It's an assault on the readers eyes and intelligence!
P.s. I hold back with my criticism! :aquadrink:

Contributor
Need me an isekai with a cover like this where the chick is the main character and the dude is the sidekick 🥱

Dex-chan lover
The art in this is aggressively lazy. It seriously feels like the artist did their first pass and then just said "fuck it, I don't need to clean this up and ink it properly"

That's not a good thing when the plot is also so generic as to not give it anything to make it stand out. Though that is also incredibly lazy so it's on brand for what we see in the drawing.

Group Leader
Man this artist needs assistance or something every manga dude just seems done after a few chapters and the quality drops like a truck

Dex-chan lover
This shit isn't even bad, it's just completely devoid of sauce. Perfectly mediocre 5/10 gruel of a manga.

Dex-chan lover
art is honestly too much, for the first time ever reaing official manga I feel I can do better thats how lazy the art is

Group Leader
art is honestly too much, for the first time ever reaing official manga I feel I can do better thats how lazy the art is
You know the artist can do better looking up their other work too. It's just sad cus the story is not the worst but this manga isn't helping make any sales imo.

Users who are viewing this thread