Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru

Group Leader
@xeno77 I generally hang around the comment section for an hour or two after releasing, I like to conversate with commenters especially on the newer chapters.

Edit: also yeah the bot situation is super annoying, it's one of the leech sites that does it...

Group Leader
@xeno77 leech sites are the websites that steal the mangas from here and repost on theirs for adrevenue, One of them has a bot that downloads the pictures and keeps the name as the orginal shitty one. I kinda want to ask the web admins if I can just make a new entry with the correct translated name since I'll change it and literally an hour later the bot changes it back and it's super annoying.

Group Leader
@xeno77 if you are a groups member / leader you can change names / descriptions / add links etc, so I'm betting one of them has the group leader tag. I kinda wish it went through a review process where a name change gets accepted or not. So that the active translators are the only ones who can do it. But that would add stress to the moderators. Either way I might just contact them and see what they say.

Edit: I think one of them is name sensitive and that's why it checks for that. Which is weird since you could just easily steal from the RSS feed.

Group Leader
I remember reading the Web Novel for this a while back, and I liked it somewhat, but I'm not entirely sure about the manga format.
While I don't remember enough about the Web Novel to make a proper comparison, I do remember the slow pacing and attitude it had towards
harems, namely how it actively avoided it.
It just feels rushed to me, a sentiment I'm not sure now everyone will agree with, but I just feel as if this story doesn't translate well into a manga format.
Of course, that's just my opinion from reading the first 8 chapters.
It could get better, and I do encourage people to try reading for themselves before defaulting to the MD rating system. (Be honest, do you actually think their ratings matter beyond the surface value?)
If you're not a fan of the manga, or noticed the low rating and are put off by it, I do recommend trying the Web Novel.

Just found this one, and boy I'm loving this one. The character development is nice and steady.
Thank you sir Lorexen for the hardwork translating to English.

Im truly disappointed with this mnga
Not like novel is that great, but this manga is just so bad.

Dex-chan lover
@Sareg
You mean you don't. If you believe you speak for everyone, you're too arrogant to even consider communicating with.

@xeno77
I'll go back to playing Ancestors : The Humankind Odyssey after I'm done with work in a few hours.
In case it wasn't clear, the game in question is EXACTLY what you just suggested: "return to monke" : the game. =3

Dex-chan lover
I am in complete agreement with @PureDisgust. It constantly jumps from place to place with little thread to spare on details or cohesiveness, and while the story itself doesn't feel that interesting, it definitely is a case of maladaptation, here, at least.

only read a couple chapter, tl is disgusting or story is extremely bad (pretty sure that reading more could leave permanent brain damage)

Super cute slice of life, they are baiting a harem but they might go monogamous here which im hoping they do.

Dont come here expecting a plot, MC is just chilling enjoying his Isekai life with his shy elf waifu. If you want something with pace this aint it cheif but if you want something cute and fun its great

If you dont like the translation go translate by yourself... The stories slow paced yet so fun, im not dissapointed because the update chap was fast... Thanks for translation and good manga. (Sorry for the bad english i made X)

Tbh it's fun and I like it alot, the beowulf thing was kinda forced but idc it's good regardless so thank you very much for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread