Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru

I just checked the origin of this "Jack of all Trades" saying and found some intriguing evolution of the term.

16th Century: Johannes factotum (it's in Latin)
17th Century: First use of the English version found in a book.
18th Century: "Master of none" got added.
21st Century: "though oftentimes better than master of one" (or variants thereof) added as a couplet.
Source: Wikipedia.

I also found memes falsy attributed the newly evolved couplet to the original quoter Giovanni Florio (1552–1625)

The original saying was more or less neutral. Then it became negative. Then it becomes a positive. Ahh. The power of words.

Double-page supporter
At first I'm kinda skeptical with this series but I have some hope to see Ishigami Asagi in his new world. Thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna treat this series as slice of life for now. And yes I want to marry Asagi. I want a househusband.

Thicc elf is actually thicc, as in has meat on every bone of her body and not just focused on the seductive areas.
Oh, and also cute artwork.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
the rating is quite low, but knowing that the author supports the english translation, it scores quite big for my books. gj author-san :3

just finished chapter 4, and i think its great. sounds like a scenario, that MAY happen irl, and their reactions seem to be realistic

I had to stop at chapter 10. I liked the idea of it but it felt like instead of following "Show don't tell" thid manga does either "Tell don't show" or "Show and then explain right after what it meant" I feel like the author is spoon feeding me information.

And the beowolf encounter felt really unsatisfactory and a bit unrealistic. Also I was wondering why our protagonist didn't say anything when the book collector mentioned information cointained in a forbidden book. I can see that it is a set up for later hopefully but that our protagonist didn't bat an eye when the book collector mentioned that just seems odd.

Although this will be the end for me, I do hope that the author improved and the translation team does it's best.

Group Leader
"Calm your tits, woman!"

Learn some modesty and slight fanservice. XD

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I'll see a manga with an average score around 6 or below and I know that people hated it. Which is to say it got more 1s and fewer 10s than usual, because the average brain-dead human trashmonkey can only vote in 10s and 1s. But enough of that. When I see a score like this I start wondering whether it is really that bad or if people are just misjudging for all the wrong reasons.

So here I am and yeah, it genuinely is bad. Fair enough. Terrible translations for a trashy series. Nasty stuff.
So the better question becomes: Why has this piece of shit STILL got above a 5 average? For that matter, why are the vast majority of average scores on the site in the top 50%? Well, lemme look at the votes.
Most rated: 1.
2nd most rated: 10.

For fuck sake...
What is wrong with you people? 10 is literally the highest one can possibly rate anything, and over a hundred people gave this absolute wreck a 10. What is the rating system to you idiots?

I'm giving this a 2/10. I do that a lot, mostly because others don't.

super generic isekai
the only major difference is the absence of a harem
6/10 better then harem trash but nothing special

A bit slow, but Daniela cute af, and the art is growing on me. Also impressed by how much the TL has improved since he started on this series. Far from the roughest start I've seen to an isekai, so I'll stick with it. Frequent updates already have me sold, idc if the story takes a while to get up to speed when the TL is releasing this fast.

I've read worse that was higher rated

Aggregator gang
@The5thSeraph
Because a lot of people treat the rating as a tug of war. If the average rating is lower than they think it should be, they rate it 10 to give more of a bump, and vice versa.

The first thing I did when I saw this manga was to click on it look at the rating and then think ah yes another isekai with a low rating. And I laugh.

Dex-chan lover
@Degernase
That, actually explains it pretty well. It is completely fucking stupid and utterly defeats the purpose of the voting system, but that is totally in line with human behaviour. Thanks for explaining.

... I so hate people. Why can't they just stop being idiots?

i give it a 5/10, not the best i read but a good one if you want to pass the time on

@The5thSeraph No one cares about what you rate mangas. Just heck off with your pretentious bullshit.

It's a damn manga. Stop expecting everything to be some kind of worldchanging shit.

wow one of the worst ratings i have ever seen on mangadex
i think that represents perfectly what it looks like cause the title is wrong already

Users who are viewing this thread