Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 1

In addition to the problem of the black company mentioned above, the relationship also soured because of her sister. She sexually assaulted him.
Yo, wtf. I guess she didn't believe his side of the story I take it?

Dex-chan lover
She said "I'd rather live with a beetle than someone like you". You better keep your words, you dumb protagonists.
I sure hope so too! :dogkek: points to profile picture :meguusmug: Be nice to have an anime waifu from time to time.

Dex-chan lover
There's a slight change from the WN. In the WN they get in his home, and he brings her to his room. The sister came back and find them in the room together, after that his mom also came home and demand him to introduce the girl to her

Contributor
Why is it tagged as an isekai? :thonk:
Removed the tag, indeed is not isekai, but i haven't created the page so is possible that someone else did it.

Btw, raw quality isn't the best, a bit small.

Dex-chan lover
So, both of them are tsunderes. They clearly still love and care for each other but can’t be honest with themselves

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that pre-time slip relationship looks sadly familiar. Both want to get the last word in. Neither wants to be the one to apologize first.

Aggregator gang
I hope we get to see what their married life was like; I don't see why they went for a divorce when they clearly like each other.
We won't because the writing is shit already. Look at any divorced couple (like your parents) and ask yourself if they would marry one another again if they were young again.

I'm just gonna say I'm really glad they did not stretch out the "I know but she doesn't know" angle because that would have made this way more boring than both of them knowing

Users who are viewing this thread