The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 83.1 - Drama CD Mini Manga

Dex-chan lover
Just a question. Did the author take a break this week/make this mini manga instead of the main series?
Yes, the author post in the Twitter (X)
51946249_789_220_48723.png

The author post some drawings in the Twitter I dont know why the scan don't post here

Dex-chan lover
This is how I got into music and also how I look for music. I don't care about the lyrics unless it's supposed to be funny. As long as the vibe of the song's good enough, I'll listen to it. I do have some stuff that I'm biased against but majorly I'll listen to any language and any genre as long as the overall vibe of the song's good enough for me...

Dex-chan lover
Just a question. Did the author take a break this week/make this mini manga instead of the main series?
This mini chapter was included with the physical release of the limited edition drama cd that came out this week. It only exists in print. So she drew this prior to printing. Likely months ago. She has been releasing promo drawings for the cd release digitally on Instagram and Twitter and dropped by the recording session and has done interviews so she is very busy closer to real time too.

Some of her breaks are likely related to extra work like that, other jobs since she seems to be an illustrator outside of manga, or health and having a life.

Users who are viewing this thread