Mainichi Ie ni Kuru Gal ga Kyorikan Zero Demo Yasashiku nai - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Bro, really said you're pretty when you shut up. Also, I may be a guy who prefers buff Tomboys, but chubby Gyarus are good too. No matter how you look, just know there is someone out looking for someone with at very least an appearance just like yours. If you're fat and bald there are people into that, if you're short and stout there's people into that, if you've got a genetic condition that makes you look like a child, there's people into that. Now for people who's problem is self-love or idealized appearances that you wish to emulate, then that's something I can't help you with, I haven't exactly found the solution myself.

Isnt she just super nice after all? I thought there would be a bit more resistance for the first volume but I guess the mangaka doesnt have the patience.

Contributor
Anti fasting propaganda. Not eating for 14 to 16 hours is fine and in fact healthy as long as you get in your calories and macros weekly. It's only problemactic if you fast for days at a time all the time.
Long term fasting can be done in a healthy way but you need to consume enough fluids and electrolytes.
The benefits of fasting can improve resistance to bacterial infection and allow autolysis.
A one-three day fast can allow you to recover a disrupted system fairly well. The body seems able to engage in some level of compensatory eating. One of the myths of weight loss is that exercise helps you lose weight but this theory tends to fail because the body compensates by simply eating more to replenish energy and repair tissue damage. Still exercise is good for you because it helps maintain your body and increasing your metabolism can allow you to lose weight..

---

Personally I'm more interested in how he will transition through the series, whether he can grow a spine..

Dex-chan lover
She's really not all that fat, if anything she just could jump from normal modeling to Gravure modeling.
Given that most of her weight is in her chest, like, I'd estimate about 60% or more of the fat is there

Double-page supporter
Christ man you can get plenty of service on Nhenta*
All true~ what I'm getting at, is if you're gonna put in a bunch of gratuitous fanservice in manga, only to just to censor it, then don't bother at all. I understand it's a marketing ploy by publishers to get people to buy the volume.
Thanks for your response~

Glad a lot of us are on the "she doesn't need to lose weight" ideology. Makes me feel at home (I'm only here for the chubby belly)

Fed-Kun's army
that one tiktok sound that goes "I'm not celebrating your weight loss... I wanted to fuck you when you were fat," keeps playing in my mind whenever I read this manga

Users who are viewing this thread