Road to Kingdom - Vol. 14 Ch. 82 - Treia Conflict (5)

Aggregator gang
Since Aegir's ultimate goal is to rule his own kingdom, I'm curious how his relationship with the king will end up.

Right now there is like 0 antagonism even after Aegir kinda went rogue with this attack so I'm curious if Aegir will be allowed to secede or go somewhere else where he can rule or if a civil war will take place. That's assuming someone doesn't assassinate the king before that point.
Are you seriously wanna know? It will be far fetch into 400-500+ chapters in the future.

So, this is what I recall from finished WN.

THESE ARE VERY HUGH SPOILERS. CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Aegir, the king and his friends. How the story reveal.
Lots of great deeds and achievements, Aegir was Margrave (Marquis with private army) of Goldonia. He had very closed relationship with the King and all of his friends, Erich, Bruno, and Agor.

With all the luxury life, he began to sway from his ultimate goal whether he should go forth or stop here.

Leopolt, who can sense Aegir's ambition from the first time they met, fabricated a situation for Aegir to usurp the throne or he can offer Leopolt's head and ask for mercy from the king.

Aegir chose to usurp the throne. Along the way to the capital, Erich, Bruno and Agor tried to talk to him to no avail. They fought to the dead. Finally, Aegir trampled all of his friends. Before Erich pass away, he warn Aegir to beware of any betrayal which may occur after the coup.

Before he kill the King, the king asked why he did this. Is he that bad of a king? Aegir answered "No, you are a good king. The thing is just..... I wasn't the one on the throne". To me, this feel like Aegir just want to be the king no matter what. He can slaughter anyone in his way

Aegir's moments
-slaughter horde of goblins
-make friend with dwarves, mermaids, erofu... I mean elfs and dark elfs
-discover a gold mine and didn't report to the king
-kill a legendary dragon
-make Raven became fortress of demon king by raising monsters and a drag.... no, just a very very big lizard with scales tough as steel and wings which can spit fire (Aegir's testimony)
-discover ancient civilization
-fight to the dead against legion of shadow monster from the abyss
-spearhead in central plain unification (Goldania, Arkland, Treia, Magrado, and etc.)
-usurped the throne of Goldonia and survived a lots of assassination, with help from ghosts in the inner chamber
-snatch Elektra, Nonna birthplace, from Olga federation which anger the most powerful nation at that time
-1000+ women and 1000+ children (This is my speculation at the end of WN). Nonna as 1st and Lucy as his mother(hahaha, da fuq?)

Into the end game.
After he reigned for sometimes, he attened an orgy party with Catherine and accidentally popped Rose's cherry (Chatherine's daughter, not Aegir's). Antonio, his eldest son (Aegir and Catherine's son), challenge him over Catherine and Rose (he has a thing for his mother and sister).

Antonio got turned to vampire to fight Aegir on equal term. Aegir didn't want to kill his own son and got killed in the process. Celia found Aegir's dead body so she kill herself. Lucy turned Aegir to vampire and then Aegir turned Celia.

Lucy went along with the plan because she want a real family for herself and Aegir definitely wouldn't go along with her except at death door.

After Aegir and Celia started to familiar with ways of the vampire, Vampire Aegir went to say goodbye to several of his main women and left the castle to go fishing with Antonio.

Vampire Aegir forgave Antonio and made him promise that Antonio won't hurt any member of the family. Antonio lead Goldonia to crushed Olga Federation and absorb it. After a while Antonio wwnt missing and left the for his Batholomeo (Nonna's son).

After a few century, in some high technology civilization, Aegir attend a war, still kicking and continuing his legend. (But mostly because Lucy complained that the war getting noisy, so he came to make it stop)

The end?

Hope all these quench your thirsts.

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting on parallels with the Nobunaga, Hideyoshi and Tokugawa.
Well unlike Nobunana, King Alexandro will last quite a long time.
That said I can't remember if the king will get a Honooji event, but I do remember he'll be hooked and manipulated by a woman

Dex-chan lover
Are you seriously wanna know? It will be far fetch into 400-500+ chapters in the future.

So, this is what I recall from finished WN.

THESE ARE VERY HUGH SPOILERS. CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Aegir, the king and his friends. How the story reveal.
Lots of great deeds and achievements, Aegir was Margrave (Marquis with private army) of Goldonia. He had very closed relationship with the King and all of his friends, Erich, Bruno, and Agor.

With all the luxury life, he began to sway from his ultimate goal whether he should go forth or stop here.

Leopolt, who can sense Aegir's ambition from the first time they met, fabricated a situation for Aegir to usurp the throne or he can offer Leopolt's head and ask for mercy from the king.

Aegir chose to usurp the throne. Along the way to the capital, Erich, Bruno and Agor tried to talk to him to no avail. They fought to the dead. Finally, Aegir trampled all of his friends. Before Erich pass away, he warn Aegir to beware of any betrayal which may occur after the coup.

Before he kill the King, the king asked why he did this. Is he that bad of a king? Aegir answered "No, you are a good king. The thing is just..... I wasn't the one on the throne". To me, this feel like Aegir just want to be the king no matter what. He can slaughter anyone in his way

Aegir's moments
-slaughter horde of goblins
-make friend with dwarves, mermaids, erofu... I mean elfs and dark elfs
-discover a gold mine and didn't report to the king
-kill a legendary dragon
-make Raven became fortress of demon king by raising monsters and a drag.... no, just a very very big lizard with scales tough as steel and wings which can spit fire (Aegir's testimony)
-discover ancient civilization
-fight to the dead against legion of shadow monster from the abyss
-spearhead in central plain unification (Goldania, Arkland, Treia, Magrado, and etc.)
-usurped the throne of Goldonia and survived a lots of assassination, with help from ghosts in the inner chamber
-snatch Elektra, Nonna birthplace, from Olga federation which anger the most powerful nation at that time
-1000+ women and 1000+ children (This is my speculation at the end of WN). Nonna as 1st and Lucy as his mother(hahaha, da fuq?)

Into the end game.
After he reigned for sometimes, he attened an orgy party with Catherine and accidentally popped Rose's cherry (Chatherine's daughter, not Aegir's). Antonio, his eldest son (Aegir and Catherine's son), challenge him over Catherine and Rose (he has a thing for his mother and sister).

Antonio got turned to vampire to fight Aegir on equal term. Aegir didn't want to kill his own son and got killed in the process. Celia found Aegir's dead body so she kill herself. Lucy turned Aegir to vampire and then Aegir turned Celia.

Lucy went along with the plan because she want a real family for herself and Aegir definitely wouldn't go along with her except at death door.

After Aegir and Celia started to familiar with ways of the vampire, Vampire Aegir went to say goodbye to several of his main women and left the castle to go fishing with Antonio.

Vampire Aegir forgave Antonio and made him promise that Antonio won't hurt any member of the family. Antonio lead Goldonia to crushed Olga Federation and absorb it. After a while Antonio wwnt missing and left the for his Batholomeo (Nonna's son).

After a few century, in some high technology civilization, Aegir attend a war, still kicking and continuing his legend. (But mostly because Lucy complained that the war getting noisy, so he came to make it stop)

The end?

Hope all these quench your thirsts.
Gotta say, not a fan of it.

I was expecting Aegir to get help from the king to take over another country

I also hate Celia, so seeing what happens with her ruffles my jimmies

Dex-chan lover
Oh baby girl. I know you think you just found a hidden weapon to use against him but I literally don’t think you’d survive it if he went all out on you

Users who are viewing this thread