The World of That Otome Game is Tough for Us - Ch. 4 - Information exchange

le3

Dex-chan lover
Man I'm liking this spin off story each chapter. Marie have a hard life huh... still won't justify what she have done in main story.

Dex-chan lover
The spinoff covers more of the world lore such as the nations origin and Leons family history. Leon will also not be super OP and he will struggle "A LOT"

The Main story post Vol5 is simply a power fantasy and Leon is no longer doing mob stuff beyond that.

Marie route tldr
It stays true to their role as mobs

ps : Do be warn of a certain individual that goes around and trash talk anything Marie route related

Dex-chan lover
ps : Do be warn of a certain individual that goes around and trash talk anything Marie route related
Well if you are someone invested in the main storyline (can't see why you would but eh) it should be upsetting that a spinoff getting more praise than the main line lol which has abysmal writing concerning anything romance related. Can't believe this one made by the same author. I guess he has learned from the criticism but its too late to salvage the main story with the early yuri subplot practically making the MC the third wheel. Its over anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Well if you are someone invested in the main storyline (can't see why you would but eh) it should be upsetting that a spinoff getting more praise than the main line lol which has abysmal writing concerning anything romance related. Can't believe this one made by the same author. I guess he has learned from the criticism but its too late to salvage the main story with the early yuri subplot practically making the MC the third wheel. Its over anyway.
The main story still have its charms but the fact that Leon is basically no longer a mob but an OP Power Fantasy MC post volume 3 is what makes the story somewhat stale. It's just the story of Leon taking the center stage and being the overall Hero for most of the chapter till Vol 10. Also I think that "Person" has been perma banned...again :)

Dex-chan lover
The main story still have its charms but the fact that Leon is basically no longer a mob but an OP Power Fantasy MC post volume 3 is what makes the story somewhat stale. It's just the story of Leon taking the center stage and being the overall Hero for most of the chapter till Vol 10. Also I think that "Person" has been perma banned...again :)
He deserves that for trolling. It is IP ban too, not just account ban.

Dex-chan lover
Luxion's burn was great lol, the fact that he's not human and made it without malice made it better.

I've very liking the dynamic between the two. Seems they'll somewhat still have the same dynamics they had as siblings to a certain extent but completely oblivious about their past lives.

Users who are viewing this thread