The World of That Otome Game is Tough for Us - Ch. 5 - Operation "0"

Dex-chan lover
You know, with that logic about how her healing magic training stunted her growth, her bow-leggedness now makes total sense.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda confirm that they are siblings in their in first few pages of the manga right?(It goes kinda avoidish in web novel) so you know what I mean right ? 😏
in other way, you could view this as totally legit. why would it be incest, if you arent currently blood related at all? i meant she is currently maria.

I'm really enjoying the direction of this story, and it's starting to make you sympathize with Maria. Despite being intolerable in the main route and her past life, she's seeking a happy ending but continues to fall just short of it.

Supporter
I'm really enjoying the direction of this story, and it's starting to make you sympathize with Maria. Despite being intolerable in the main route and her past life, she's seeking a happy ending but continues to fall just short of it.

She wasn't that bad in her past life, just someone who was enabled too much by her parents.

A brat, but the interaction between her at the bro is pretty normal. She did love (familial) him and he did care for her as well, even behind all the silly crap she did.

Group Leader
To be honeeeest

I like this story better than the main one, because the heroine (Marie) work harder and involved in the story more than Olivia and Liz.

How to say it... the two girls are cute and have their moments... but most of the time they are waiting to be saved or just not really involved in the plot with the MC (they feel like a collateral).

I guess the upside of only focusing on one girl (Marie) is a much better story focus involving few people than the focus going everywhere.

And even in the main story, after 50 chapter or so, even if in the Manga Marie is potrayed even more villainous, Marie become endearing in her way of keep working hard even when everyone around her hinder her way to happy life.

Hey, at least she still took responsibilities of the capture target even when they are broke and cut ties with their influental family hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread