No Home - Ch. 251 - Eunyung Baek 2 (5)

Dex-chan lover
Truly shitty parents don't get better, ever, they can't even remember any particular time they hurt him, they only vaguely remember it was winter, and they still offer him the cheapest food that is from the kids menu as if they're doing something good, what a joke, they didn't learn anything or change as expected.

After been so well fed by Eunyung in front of everyone, now Haejoon gonna defend his future husband :meguupog:

I like how Eunyung grew up as a person, no fighting or screaming, no arguing, just plain and simple leave me alone, he survived without them so far at his worst moments in life, at his most vulnerable, when he was a fucking  child, he sure as hell doesn't need them now as an adult when he's doing well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Truly shitty parents don't get better, ever, they can't even remember any particular time they hurt him, they only vaguely remember it was winter, and they still offer him the cheapest food that is from the kids menu as if they're doing something good, what a joke, they didn't learn anything or change as expected.

After been so well fed by Eunyung in front of everyone, now Haejoon gonna defend his future husband :meguupog:

I like how Eunyung grew up as a person, no fighting or screaming, no arguing, just plain and simple leave me alone, he survived without them so far at his worst moments in life, at his most vulnerable, when he was a fucking  child, he sure as hell doesn't need them now as an adult when he's doing well.
I'm just going to say this once because we've hashed this out before, but you're wrong.

Like, it's very clear you have no idea how the real world works. Truly shitty parents USUALLY don't get better, but they can. Some actually do. I've seen it. I've actually seen much more abusive parents than these in real life get better. I've seen much more stay bad, though.

At the end of the day, it's up to the author to decide how to write this. My problem is that you made a statement about real life, and you're wrong.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Prediction: it will turn out that the parents always knew where Eunyung was because they were in contact with parents of the kids he stayed with, that's why they never tried contacting him directly

...or they'll turn out to be total assholes just after his money.

Dex-chan lover
Man if I was Juwan I would've been so upset about the food WAIT FOR MEEE

Juwans reaction is me inside and Haejoons is me on the outside, playing it cool but in reality I was too surprised to make a reaction. Why do these weirdos keep hiding in the bushes like predators about to ambush prey (well we know why).
Hopefully Haejoon speaking up/telling off Eunyungs parents doesn't have any negative effects this time!

Aggregator gang
person upstairs don't understand asian parents behavior lmao

i understand eunyung's spendthrift behavior now— i felt the same way when me and my parents fought real bad that i couldn't care less where my money went, as long as it's not to my parents or their retirement fund. and in typical asian family fashion, nothing gets resolved and the argument is left forgotten— i wonder if wanan will go the same path to hammer in the current reality or resolve in someway eunyung's relationship with his parents

I think at first Eunyung did really want them to check on him and make sure he was okay but after that lame ass apology he realized that they freaking SUCK! So proud of Eunyung~ I hope those LEECHES back off and Haejoon is just the guy to do it!! He's someone who actually cares about Eunyung's wellbeing even if they fight like cats and dogs

I think some people doesn’t deserve to be forgiven, it doesn’t matter if they’ve changed for better, if they really feel sorry for their actions, etc. All that doesn’t matter, it is the abused who has to make the choice. The decision of not forgiving shouldn't have a negative moral value.

Users who are viewing this thread