Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 8 - The Second Duel is Against a Hyp…

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you're lucky my boy didn't do a kamen rider reference

dfnzsea-00c116cf-3896-4ee5-916b-74ad6a6bff4f.jpg
PUTERA TORIKERA TIRANO
PU TO TI RA NO ZAURUSUUUUU

Group Leader
1.Get close to one.
2. Use him as a shield
3. Win
Easy peasy.
I think this is a bad strategy for this case. One of the usual use of clone ability is to use them as a decoy.
If Rush doesn't really care about the clones and/or can deactivate a clone as he wishes he'll get a free unguarded attack on Yuugo.

But I think this will work against a sentai team.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The hip thing manga artists are doing is grabbing a.i. silhouettes of characters or backgrounds, filling in the detail for their story, and then shoving the dialogue to “match” the a.i.’s direction 🤮

But that it isn't the case here... Like I said before this must be a new artist without much experience. Still 1 month to draw 26 pages he could have polished more but no... If he alone will be even harder.

If this manga get anime it will be one of those cases anime will be better since the anime art will be when he got good at drawing (like Hajime no Ippo).

Now related to this chapter... lol he accepting the break in middle of the fight and the mob guy letting him rest will be his downfall.

Contributor
I don't think I would read Gushing Over Super Sentai
What about "Sweating Against Super Sentai"
MC has to battle through a touinament of super sentai and other hero characters in single combat to achieve some great goal.

Dex-chan lover
Regards Yugo opponent til now I'm not sure they mention this in novel at this part yet...
Both this as*h** and previous guy Marcos is actually a "recruitable character"

Marcos is mid-tier early game that could be in high tier if player bother to recruit him and trigger his relation event.

While this duplication guy is actually a A tier character that could make game progress easier.

Ps. Melt is high tier all rounder and have lucky pervert moment event that why isekai guy is in panic knowing they can't get her

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if I'll spot the toku reference this chap- Oh, it's Gekiranger/Jungle Fury (peak)

Dex-chan lover
Regards Yugo opponent til now I'm not sure they mention this in novel at this part yet...
Both this as*h** and previous guy Marcos is actually a "recruitable character"

Marcos is mid-tier early game that could be in high tier if player bother to recruit him and trigger his relation event.

While this duplication guy is actually a A tier character that could make game progress easier.

Ps. Melt is high tier all rounder and have lucky pervert moment event that why isekai guy is in panic knowing they can't get her

To add more
In the Luminous' initial setting
- Marcos is a solid frontliner with good offense and defense thanks to his artifact, but his magical offense and defense is shit, and his recruitment is pretty much certain (while his usability dropped once Luminous enter the mid point).

- Melty is a really good character with excellent stats all around and capable to learn multiple attack and support skills (she managed to be relevant until the final stage of the game). Her initial route flag is just like Marcos, a certain to players (as tutorial to the request feature); and she is popular among Luminous players because: a) She is a different kind of beauty compared to Claire (if you need a refresher, one of the main heroines); b) She has big breasts plus round butts, a genki glass cannon, and has a lot of 'lucky' moments with players; and c) Considering that the game is eroge, her route naturally will end with segs.

Her route is so popular, it rose up her popularity among players....even on par with Claire

- Rush is your typical early senior Fire Emblem recruits that are kinda versatile at the early stage but fall off quite harshly once you reach mid-game. He has high attack power and plethora of skills thanks to his dual artifact.

However, thanks to multiple factors that is both already revealed and yet to be revealed in the manga; their individual routes are significantly changed. I won't spoil much more, since honestly imo (as someone already reading the WN) not knowing will increase everyone's enjoyment of this arc's future events.

im curious of what he can do with mimicking geki violet. iirc geki violet muay thai had no special moves to counter multiple strong long ranged chain attacks. closest was if he tried to mimic gekitohja wolf(geki violet mecha combi) finisher to launch his own strong long ranged atk. tho i had big doubt if it was going to work

Dex-chan lover
To add more
In the Luminous' initial setting
- Marcos is a solid frontliner with good offense and defense thanks to his artifact, but his magical offense and defense is shit, and his recruitment is pretty much certain (while his usability dropped once Luminous enter the mid point).

- Melty is a really good character with excellent stats all around and capable to learn multiple attack and support skills (she managed to be relevant until the final stage of the game). Her initial route flag is just like Marcos, a certain to players (as tutorial to the request feature); and she is popular among Luminous players because: a) She is a different kind of beauty compared to Claire (if you need a refresher, one of the main heroines); b) She has big breasts plus round butts, a genki glass cannon, and has a lot of 'lucky' moments with players; and c) Considering that the game is eroge, her route naturally will end with segs.

Her route is so popular, it rose up her popularity among players....even on par with Claire

- Rush is your typical early senior Fire Emblem recruits that are kinda versatile at the early stage but fall off quite harshly once you reach mid-game. He has high attack power and plethora of skills thanks to his dual artifact.

However, thanks to multiple factors that is both already revealed and yet to be revealed in the manga; their individual routes are significantly changed. I won't spoil much more, since honestly imo (as someone already reading the WN) not knowing will increase everyone's enjoyment of this arc's future events.
thank for adding, it been long time since I start reading, the story already went pass several major arc and is in summer school trip Arc so I tend to forget details like that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This chapter awakened memories of peak I had no idea were still in my brain; I have no idea how I figured out he was going to GekiViolet, but I still RJ pogged anyway

Dex-chan lover
FUCK.... MURASAKI!!! HOLLOW PURPLE THAT BASTARD.

Too slow.... It's so good and so slow

Dex-chan lover
Awww, the art got worse, looked like sketches compared to previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah beat him to pulp that his face become unrecognizable, I fuckinh hate those same reincarnator shit that use their memory for their selfishness (yes im looking at to you "the one with the villainess")

And i hope they wont do some SAO shit making girls damsel in distress in a grape situation, keep it sentai 👍

Users who are viewing this thread