Hazure Zokusei Tsuchi Mahou no Sei de Henkyou ni Tsuihousareta no de, Gangan Ryouchi Kaitakushimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Genius' Territory, Start!

Dex-chan lover
The more i read the more i continue to hate the leader lady of the adventurers. I mean its a service job in the end, as a contractor myself id never dream of insulting a customer, especially one that pays so far above industry standard. Everything that comes out of her mouth is insulting an rude. To the point where im confused on how she was given the position of leader when shes such an abrasive personality. Id imagine adventuring would work like any other contracting job and creating a social network to promote your skills and group would come first and foremost. Shes just an active hindrance to her group

Edit: tiddys huehuehuehuehuehue

Dex-chan lover
Man I don't blame the OG drop cause this is so generic I actually realised several series had this eact line of things happening. Even the whole making the houses and the design of the village elder. The only different thing here was a hot spring coming in at ch2 instead of a little later.

Group Leader
Ugh I instantly regret clicking to the next chapter being met with the wholly original names of places like "Grand Capital" and "Boda (Border) Village" ...

Also he can manipulate wood because there's an awful lot of stuff in the building material that looks like wood. Also also he can refine iron but only uses mud to reinforce the city walls? Why not use reinforced concrete? Also also also wouldn't be a manga without the MC obsessing over a hot spring bath. Alright houses and outer wall done so what's next? Roads? Water supply? Psh nah hot spring!

And yup Rinne is the ultra typical ideal female.

Dex-chan lover
It's always kind of funny when fantasy manga acts like it's perfectly natural to use the periodic table of elements from our world and atomic theory/etc. Like "oh yeah, of course Fe₃O₄, Magnetite, is a thing", and then two chapters later they're talking about mithril and adamantite. Where do those fit on the periodic table?

Like obviously they're gonna have the same general physical concepts to make it not completely alien, but it just comes off as a bit goofy sometimes when they expect chemical composition to perfectly carry over from Earth knowledge in a world where there's explicitly non-earth compounds too.

Dex-chan lover
It's always kind of funny when fantasy manga acts like it's perfectly natural to use the periodic table of elements from our world and atomic theory/etc. Like "oh yeah, of course Fe₃O₄, Magnetite, is a thing", and then two chapters later they're talking about mithril and adamantite. Where do those fit on the periodic table?

Like obviously they're gonna have the same general physical concepts to make it not completely alien, but it just comes off as a bit goofy sometimes when they expect chemical composition to perfectly carry over from Earth knowledge in a world where there's explicitly non-earth compounds too.
Yeah, when you start mixing science with high fantasy it gets kinda silly unless they make an effort to combine them together.
Granted it could still turn out pretty funny but it does break immersion alot.

" Release That Witch " managed to pull it off pretty well because they never added rare metals and stuck to the "classics".

I Also do recall there was a Isekai Novel who explained away "Mithril" to be some type of Aluminum alloy enhanced with magic.
And when it was de-enchanted/ drained off magic it became plain old aluminum which is how the MC found out.
MC then proceeded to abused the heck out of it by finding out the right alloy combination and then mass producing Mithril.
Sadly i don't remember the name of it.

Dex-chan lover
If you want more, I've made a list of isekai w small or big kingdom building elements, some don't have chapter here so you'll have to look elsewhere. I also add more to the list when I find one! Hope you enjoy and anyone else that finds this comment.
Where could one find this list ?

Dex-chan lover
I Also do recall there was a Isekai Novel who explained away "Mithril" to be some type of Aluminum alloy enhanced with magic.
And when it was de-enchanted/ drained off magic it became plain old aluminum which is how the MC found out.
MC then proceeded to abused the heck out of it by finding out the right alloy combination and then mass producing Mithril.
Sadly i don't remember the name of it.
That's actually kinda funny, tbh. Especially since aluminum is the classic case study of "expensive metal becomes dirt cheap due to modern knowledge", so even if the isekai people knew how to re-enchant it, they still wouldn't be in a great position.

how much mana does this dude have he just built a village of high quality stone in a day xD curious what other knowledge from his previous life he'll be able to implement

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that's one badly drawn house.

I don't think keeping up the same level of pay would hold out in the long run. Well, in the long run the economy is probably going to bloom, but until then it should be a bit slow. Still, some downtime for adventurers isn't bad either.

I'd do walls before improving the houses. Stone walls are great if you can build them, and he can. Just doing the gates seems... insufficient.

Why would that outfit make anything easier? Except maybe seducing him? Well, that seems like the point.

How convenient. Hot water.

That armour sure compressed a lot.

Moths to a flame...

Well, this manga sure speed ran as many clichés as it could in one chapter. Not sure if passable anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
Plot.gif

Users who are viewing this thread