Zense wa Kentei. Konjou Kuzu Ouji - Ch. 41.2 - [Farewell] Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Bro imma say it this princes is an ass character I just don’t like her. Idk if it’s the pussy mind set or what but I just don’t like it

Dex-chan lover
She sees what the meds did and that they were the root cause of the mess that killed her family > AIGHT LET'S SWALLOW THE THING!

Dex-chan lover
Ooof #1. the empire hero was truly just a side annoyance and got chopped as an aside.
Ooof #2 the depressed princess apparently was the cause of the annihilation of her own family as she gave the monsterization pill to her mother (presumably she lost part of the memory due to the trauma)
Ooof #3 whether the memory came back to her (and push her too deeper despair) or not, she’s about to down the monsterization pill
Ooof #4 of course the empire is behind it all

Dex-chan lover
Good thing he was in time, that mc can easily block the medicine with his sword art (online).
Well that’s pretty bad
nah. we saw that mc caught her with multiple centimeters of margin before it even hits her tongue, much less gets swallowed~

Dex-chan lover
Sooo is that sensei that's been giving these pills out? Or jus someone wearing his face type deal?
i think purely just someone similar, maybe their related at most and the person doesnt age for whatever reason

le3

Dex-chan lover
i think purely just someone similar, maybe their related at most and the person doesnt age for whatever reason
Iirc Sensei is hinted to have power to go back in time, probably this is alternate timeline sensei that emerged from timey wimey stuff cause it's soo cool sonuvabitch :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
Iirc Sensei is hinted to have power to go back in time, probably this is alternate timeline sensei that emerged from timey wimey stuff cause it's soo cool sonuvabitch :finnawoke:
Well, the hooded person in the empire wants to revive sensei, right? So I think that hooded person is not sensei... Or at least not the sensei our MC knows

Dex-chan lover
Tanks for the food
(yup the story now clearly deviate from the LN o_O)

• Confused
Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread