Ryuusa no Ori - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm guessing the author didn't want to be too harsh on her since she was also deceived. But man, the agony MC went through in the early chapters was also partly her fault.

Well he has better friends now anyway.
She was decieved but she never once asked MC just trusted the other friend and not her boyfriend. You know the friend she eventually ended up dating, because she's the one that made the school life for the MC the absolute worst without even confirming anything she is to blame just as much if not more so.

Dex-chan lover
188.gif

Mmm, another one for the light novel ad list

(Here’s the list if you’re curious)
Brother, you have some good taste
✋😙👌

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm glad we didn't get to that part. The black hair deserves so much more
In the comments section of the main manga (not the chapter comments), someone else said that
while the MC doesn't kill or attack his ex, when she asks about becoming a couple again he says no and she leaves the school to become an adventurer for a couple of years.

The commenter said they suspect she "joins the harem" at a later date, but don't know for sure since she hasn't shown up in the LN since leaving.

Damnit another one bites the dust, sure I can read the novel but the whole focus of this story is in the action scenes, and why would I read a novel with fight descriptions in it ? Furthermore actions scenes in novels always suck ass, be it a LN or not.

Yes, I'm salty.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off with promotional anime / manga, how about just make it till the end.

Dex-chan lover
In the comments section of the main manga (not the chapter comments), someone else said that
while the MC doesn't kill or attack his ex, when she asks about becoming a couple again he says no and she leaves the school to become an adventurer for a couple of years.

The commenter said they suspect she "joins the harem" at a later date, but don't know for sure since she hasn't shown up in the LN since leaving.

I hope she stays the hell away, frankly. As easy going as he apparently was over it, I'm sure just happy the misunderstanding is behind them, I would not feel like sparking anything with her. She had no trust in the guy at all. Hell, she knew what kind of reception he had. The hell was he ever in a situation where he could cheat on her?

Fed-Kun's army
if this is supposed to promote the novel, it's doing a piss-poor job of it. despite the premise presented at the start, 99% of the manga was not at all related to the childhood friend or her betrayal, and to top it off the "ending" was not even about the fricking main character. so the only thing it showed is that the author is incapable of staying focused or writing a story about anything specific. i don't even want to imagine how much further sidetracked this will get in the light novel, thank god it ended early and saved my time.

Group Leader
Seriously, that's the end? I guess it got axed...we didn't even get a conclusion with his ex-friend and the whole fiasco of misunderstandings. What a waste of a potenially good series
I don't think there was any misunderstanding that bitch was cheating on mc nd made those things up so she can openly go around with that mf'er, she's aa sl'ut nothing more nd nothing less

Double-page supporter
I hope she stays the hell away, frankly. As easy going as he apparently was over it, I'm sure just happy the misunderstanding is behind them, I would not feel like sparking anything with her. She had no trust in the guy at all. Hell, she knew what kind of reception he had. The hell was he ever in a situation where he could cheat on her?
Bruh she LITERALLY saw "him" making out with another girl.

Dex-chan lover
It's really tiresome how they make overly forgiving MC's. I get he loved his ex but the level of betrayal she did should be that she spends the rest of her life regreting what she did not "Oh gee willikers batman I didn't know I was lied too" when she of ALL people should have known better about MC's disposition.
Like you I kinda know.

Like that Mars guy. WHY IS HE ALIVE?!

Bruh she LITERALLY saw "him" making out with another girl.
You'd think there would be higher standards of evidence in a world where people can scribble on the ground, wave their hands, say some words, and watch reality bend to their whims. Also, she's known him long enough to see how out of character that would be. This isn't exactly The West- it's not like he's just been putting on an act to pump and dump her.

Also, nobody likes him in the first place. Why would a girl make out with him?

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Like that Mars guy. WHY IS HE ALIVE?!

You'd think there would be higher standards of evidence in a world where people can wave their hands, scribble on the ground, say some words, and watch reality bend to their whims. Also, she's known him long enough to see how out of character that would be. This isn't exactly The West- it's not like he's just been putting on an act to pump and dump her.

Also, nobody likes him in the first place. Why would a girl make out with him?
I agree. There's a ton of weird plotholes to justify the MCs current position.

Double-page supporter
Im glad this only got 20 chapters if the ending to the conflict with the ex is how people say it is. What is up with JP writers and making MCs be completely spineless?

Dex-chan lover
I hope the best friend who architected all his misery is killed in the LN. That amount of manipulation basically equates to him raping the girl he stole

Aggregator gang
Where can I find the LN?
Seek the web novel instead because:

1. The LN was kinda ended prematurely. It only coves up to Vol 5 of the WN (WN has 8 volumes plus extra episodes). So it's only up to the fight with his ex best friend. Also the story is way different than the WN. Sure it has some good things but it also feels like it's not finished per se.

2. The WN is more satisfying. It will show what happens even after the ex friend's fight and the real villain of the story will appear, plus really strong enemies. Minor spoiler ahead: vampires working in the shadows

Aggregator gang

This is not completely true as the Web Novel continues the story. (LN ended after the fight with the ex friend but WN has a bigger last arc after that. Some spoilers ahead for those curious.

Regarding Lisa, the cheating ex girlfriend (Yeah she actually is the cheating partner here) she didn't actually leave. She returns to school and becomes pretty much another friend/harem member (?)

Nozomu forgives her and she keeps using her plot/assets to win him over again but he isn't falling this time. I guess he is less innocent now.

About the harem.

There are 3 candidates which are

Irisdina - the senpai who actually loves and supports Nozomu since they met.

Shiina - The elf senpai who hated Nozomu at first since she is a friend of Lisa's but later on falls for Nozomu.

Lisa - she returns and wants to win Nozomu over again.

About LN and WN:

LN is different than WN and the author has said it should be treated as a parallel universe. Also it only covers the first part which is Lisa and the ex friend conflict. However some points are similar. Heavy spoilers for the curious (not many tho)

Nozomu and Irisdina still face the vampire butler.

Shiina still tricks Nozomu into doing the engagement pact (yeah Shiina is some dirty little b...

Irisdina still kisses Nozomu.

There are many differences, the one most noticeable. Ex friend guy gets an elemental spirit (little fairy like b**** is evil af ngl).

So what would I recommend? Read this manga and go straight to the Web Novel. Just a friendly warning: author drags the events a lot.

For example, Nozomu doing some fight. He is in danger then change scene and some longass unnecessary pov or fight from some character we DGAF about at the moment or ever tbh.

Why to read tho? Cause it's satisfying in the end. Unless you are rooting for some harem ending. (Second warning: it is not a harem story and it makes sense. In Nozomu's own words he "knows what being cheated on feels like and the suffering you get from it. So no, he won't do harem even if there is harem elements throughout the story. He is faithful to his beloved in the end.

Also the extra episodes are diabetes inducing. So that's also that.

Hope it helps to ease your pain for reading this unfinished story to this point.

Dex-chan lover
This is not completely true as the Web Novel continues the story. (LN ended after the fight with the ex friend but WN has a bigger last arc after that. Some spoilers ahead for those curious.

Regarding Lisa, the cheating ex girlfriend (Yeah she actually is the cheating partner here) she didn't actually leave. She returns to school and becomes pretty much another friend/harem member (?)

Nozomu forgives her and she keeps using her plot/assets to win him over again but he isn't falling this time. I guess he is less innocent now.

About the harem.

There are 3 candidates which are

Irisdina - the senpai who actually loves and supports Nozomu since they met.

Shiina - The elf senpai who hated Nozomu at first since she is a friend of Lisa's but later on falls for Nozomu.

Lisa - she returns and wants to win Nozomu over again.

About LN and WN:

LN is different than WN and the author has said it should be treated as a parallel universe. Also it only covers the first part which is Lisa and the ex friend conflict. However some points are similar. Heavy spoilers for the curious (not many tho)

Nozomu and Irisdina still face the vampire butler.

Shiina still tricks Nozomu into doing the engagement pact (yeah Shiina is some dirty little b...

Irisdina still kisses Nozomu.

There are many differences, the one most noticeable. Ex friend guy gets an elemental spirit (little fairy like b**** is evil af ngl).

So what would I recommend? Read this manga and go straight to the Web Novel. Just a friendly warning: author drags the events a lot.

For example, Nozomu doing some fight. He is in danger then change scene and some longass unnecessary pov or fight from some character we DGAF about at the moment or ever tbh.

Why to read tho? Cause it's satisfying in the end. Unless you are rooting for some harem ending. (Second warning: it is not a harem story and it makes sense. In Nozomu's own words he "knows what being cheated on feels like and the suffering you get from it. So no, he won't do harem even if there is harem elements throughout the story. He is faithful to his beloved in the end.

Also the extra episodes are diabetes inducing. So that's also that.

Hope it helps to ease your pain for reading this unfinished story to this point.
Thank you for the information; I appreciate it.

May I ask who his beloved is in the end? I'm asking you to spoil this for me because, quite frankly, if it's Lisa, I'll have lost all interest and would probably be quite angry about how much time I wasted reading the WN.

It's not necessarily that this story shouldn't have it happen, I've just seen too many times the girl gets away with it to the point I want catharsis. Yes, this is partially my fault for reading so many like this, but there's a lot of it, it often happens right at the end, and it honestly feels like propaganda at this point with how often I've seen it.

Dex-chan lover
So wait, are we calling her the cheating partner because she went out with the friend after being tricked, or did something else happen?

Also, what's this about "Falling for it", and being "less innocent"? She was tricked. By pretty convincing (Though not by the standards of a world with magic) evidence.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread