Ryuusa no Ori - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
The art was really good too. Such a damn shame it turned out to be a promotional manga.

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda like the manga adaptation of The Wolf Won't Sleep. Art is top tier, story is good, and I think its better than the novel. Personally I like it better than Ori chain

But it got axed...

Group Leader
Why you all call it "axed" ?
Afaik, only WSJ has the concept of axe because of their popularity poll.

Dex-chan lover
You guys should expect that most of manga adaptations from LN are just promotional ads. Publishers don't have unlimited resource to keep every series floating unless they see the potential for a big hit, and/or the author & artist are really committed to make it long-running series (usually they don't).

Contributor
I guess if the LN doing great, the manga will have a chance to come back (or get a remake) in the future mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Nooo... I will cherish the battle with the dragon. That was awesome. And the last battle with the vampire butler failed to leave an impression to me. Hmmm.... I would treat it as a normal battle

Dex-chan lover
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD I START READING THE WEB NOVEL I CAN'T BE ARSE TO REREAD IT ALL AGAIN.

jak

Contributor
It's over!? Lame as hell. We didn't even get the conclusion with his ex. I have a feeling it was his former best friend who spread the rumor so he could swoop in when the ex was vulnerable.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for scanlating this series

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread