Ryuusa no Ori - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
So wait, are we calling her the cheating partner because she went out with the friend after being tricked, or did something else happen?

Also, what's this about "Falling for it", and being "less innocent"? She was tricked. By pretty convincing (Though not by the standards of a world with magic) evidence.
Then why did she never check with MC, if she loved him so and he was shown to be so powerless it makes literally ZERO sense she thought he was the way he was. Heck she was with him alot too and never confirmed what really happened? Did she physically cheat? We don't know but she emotionally cheated and believed salty soyboy and never believed in emo soyboy.

Then why did she never check with MC, if she loved him so and he was shown to be so powerless it makes literally ZERO sense she thought he was the way he was.
Why are you arguing with me here? I'm the first guy to say she should have higher standards of evidence in a world with magic. Especially when the widely-hated boyfriend of hers is apparently getting some.
Heck she was with him alot too and never confirmed what really happened? Did she physically cheat? We don't know but she emotionally cheated and believed salty soyboy and never believed in emo soyboy.
We specifically get confirmation that she hasn't so much as kissed the guy. She's an alphawidow to the max.

Seek the web novel instead because:

1. The LN was kinda ended prematurely. It only coves up to Vol 5 of the WN (WN has 8 volumes plus extra episodes). So it's only up to the fight with his ex best friend. Also the story is way different than the WN. Sure it has some good things but it also feels like it's not finished per se.

2. The WN is more satisfying. It will show what happens even after the ex friend's fight and the real villain of the story will appear, plus really strong enemies. Minor spoiler ahead: vampires working in the shadows
Alright, where can I find the WN but can’t seem to find it anywhere

Dex-chan lover
So wait, are we calling her the cheating partner because she went out with the friend after being tricked, or did something else happen?

Also, what's this about "Falling for it", and being "less innocent"? She was tricked. By pretty convincing (Though not by the standards of a world with magic) evidence.
There was no evidence. She was just told by one friend that her fiancée cheated on her, and didn't even bother to ask for an explanation from the supposed cheater nor question the validity.

Nothing convincing about it.

Dex-chan lover
There was no evidence. She was just told by one friend that her fiancée cheated on her, and didn't even bother to ask for an explanation from the supposed cheater nor question the validity.

Not just that but she got told by the guy she KNEW wanted to date her and she had rejected before too so she believed a guy who clearly had ill intentions and wanted to be with her no matter what and ignored her own boyfriend without any evidence outside of a guy into her telling her the bf cheated.

Not just that but she got told by the guy she KNEW wanted to date her and she had rejected before too so she believed a guy who clearly had ill intentions and wanted to be with her no matter what and ignored her own boyfriend without any evidence outside of a guy into her telling her the bf cheated.

Apparently she saw "him" making out with a girl. Which ended up being the guy shapeshifted into MC.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently she saw "him" making out with a girl. Which ended up being the guy shapeshifted into MC.
And she still never asked nor confronted? Nor let him speak when he asked or tried to explain himself? Magic exists, so do shapeshifters; they both knew of this even before that happened.

Her reaction was almost like she was looking for a reason to leave him.

And she still never asked nor confronted? Nor let him speak when he asked or tried to explain himself? Magic exists, so do shapeshifters; they both knew of this even before that happened.

Her reaction was almost like she was looking for a reason to leave him.
And now you understand my perspective. We were more skeptical of photos we found on the internet in a world with bad photo shop. I can't imagine taking this (extremely) OOC moment at face value in a world with such easy magic, in an academy that teaches fucking magic. Never mind the knowledge of magic, everyone hates his guts; why would any girl make out with him? No offense to bro, but he has negative game in a world where strength is so highly prized, and his unique talent is being the weakest bitch to ever live.

Dex-chan lover
You are welcome and no problem click the spoiler to see
His beloved is Irisdina (the black haired senpai. Throughout the story the other two girls (3 actually with a last minute one) try to get into Nozomu's pants.

Shiina the elf tricks him into making a blood pact which is the equivalent of an engagement ceremony for the elves and later on a blood ritual which is like a wedding. In both cases Nozomu gets pissed and straight up rejects the idea of taking responsibility. Even goes to her father (she wanted to make him be his son in law) but Nozomu says nah to her father himself.

Lisa is a case where you think 'but why?' Basically because he didn't punish her and quickly forgave her. She immediately after starts pursuing Nozomu. He still loves her as a good friend even when she uses her body to entice him.

The vampire queen comes last and she tries to make Nozomu hers. Hopefully Irisdina is always there to stop her. (Irisdina becomes a Dhampir with powers equal to Nozomu's or even stronger).

So at volume 8. Nozomu rejects the other girls and goes to confess to Irisdina and they officially become a couple with marriage in sight.

Thank you for the information; I appreciate it.

May I ask who his beloved is in the end? I'm asking you to spoil this for me because, quite frankly, if it's Lisa, I'll have lost all interest and would probably be quite angry about how much time I wasted reading the WN.

It's not necessarily that this story shouldn't have it happen, I've just seen too many times the girl gets away with it to the point I want catharsis. Yes, this is partially my fault for reading so many like this, but there's a lot of it, it often happens right at the end, and it honestly feels like propaganda at this point with how often I've seen it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much!
You are welcome and no problem click the spoiler to see
His beloved is Irisdina (the black haired senpai. Throughout the story the other two girls (3 actually with a last minute one) try to get into Nozomu's pants.

Shiina the elf tricks him into making a blood pact which is the equivalent of an engagement ceremony for the elves and later on a blood ritual which is like a wedding. In both cases Nozomu gets pissed and straight up rejects the idea of taking responsibility. Even goes to her father (she wanted to make him be his son in law) but Nozomu says nah to her father himself.

Lisa is a case where you think 'but why?' Basically because he didn't punish her and quickly forgave her. She immediately after starts pursuing Nozomu. He still loves her as a good friend even when she uses her body to entice him.

The vampire queen comes last and she tries to make Nozomu hers. Hopefully Irisdina is always there to stop her. (Irisdina becomes a Dhampir with powers equal to Nozomu's or even stronger).

So at volume 8. Nozomu rejects the other girls and goes to confess to Irisdina and they officially become a couple with marriage in sight.

Users who are viewing this thread