The World of That Otome Game is Tough for Us - Ch. 6 - Intention

Dex-chan lover
The way things are going does that mean that Angie gets a bad end this route

In a way yes. Because without Leon, the Saintess, who is her past life is slowly possessing her. And it also opens up an additional can of worms that is that Leon was the reincarnation of the man the Saintess loved who was betrayed by the main capture targets' ancestors. So yes, Marie capturing the main targets were a blessing in disguise to Olivia because the same Saintess is trying to posses Marie but she can't because Marie has better mental fortitude than Olivia.

Dex-chan lover
In a way yes. Because without Leon, the Saintess, who is her past life is slowly possessing her. And it also opens up an additional can of worms that is that Leon was the reincarnation of the man the Saintess loved who was betrayed by the main capture targets' ancestors. So yes, Marie capturing the main targets were a blessing in disguise to Olivia because the same Saintess is trying to posses Marie but she can't because Marie has better mental fortitude than Olivia.

Angie pretty much stays a yandere for the prince and livia (though possesed) turns in the main antoganist
Jesus I feel bad for these girls & they are victims as well. I do hope Angelica won't be exiled like in the game since I assume no one will defend her honor. I do hope by the end of this, they will both be in better places & not dead.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus I feel bad for these girls & they are victims as well. I do hope Angelica won't be exiled like in the game since I assume no one will defend her honor. I do hope by the end of this, they will both be in better places & not dead.
Angelica gets burned ugly and can only spit bitter words, last time I read she is on a deathbed, dying or something. I dunno what happened after as it was not yet translated as I read it.

Group Leader
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I really want to like this spinoff manga since I like the spinoff story itself...but holy fuck, the artist's style is off-putting. It's not even bad, it's just stylistically weird. There's facial accentuation (particularly in the lips and noses) that are surrealistic in manga form. Their heads are also weirdly spherical in proportions. It's more the pity because there's so much care put into the clothing and environmental details everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread