Sensitive Boy - Ch. 48 - Kanon's Past

Group Leader
Yuuup I was 100% sure this was going down the prostitution/favors in the show biz route as soon as I read "you'll win if you're willing to do anything". Even worse is how parents put their children up to it. Kanon's mother is a piece of shit, though it wouldn't surprise me at all if she went through the same thing. Victims are often, willingly or unwillingly, involved in perpetuating cycles of abuse.

I can totally see why Kanon wants nothing to do with the industry now and how living this life ruined her outlook on everything.

Pain.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
36ule7y.png

Dex-chan lover
Damn, all my updates today have been pain today.

Saw this coming but it’s extra sick that her mom is pimping her out, to what? Live vicariously through her?

Hopefully Kanon gets a little solace by the end.

Dex-chan lover
Helicopter mom but also a pimp. She can fuck off by flying off into the sunset! :meguupog:
Like seriously, she is so cartoonishly evil that it reminded me of how much this turned into a soap opera during the end of the first arc. I was still believing that the author would keep the Landmine trope a little subverted by not including prostitution on it but I had too high hopes :bleh:

Group Leader
Lemme guess... Mommy didn't quit her dreams to raise a child. She raised a child because she went too far for her dreams.

This is starting to feel like Sensitive Girl. And somehow I'm OK with that.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
she controlling her child for like her too, feels kanon past life so dark too like mc

Dex-chan lover
Helicopter mom but also a pimp. She can fuck off by flying off into the sunset! :meguupog:
Like seriously, she is so cartoonishly evil that it reminded me of how much this turned into a soap opera during the end of the first arc. I was still believing that the author would keep the Landmine trope a little subverted by not including prostitution on it but I had too high hopes :bleh:
an helicopter mom would be excessively protective rather than whatever the fuck is this

Users who are viewing this thread