Sensitive Boy - Ch. 49 - Kanon's Past ②

Dex-chan lover
I’m not sure what the author is cooking here.

If it follows the formula of the first MC’s arc, it would be weird to make this about how the second MC feels rather than Kanon’s issues, and trying to “resolve” her trauma in a neat, convenient way would undermine the the whole point of the last story.

So what are we left with?

Dex-chan lover
And FOR SOME REASONS, no one blames the old men for doing lewd thing with litteral children, of course thoses 14years old were ""asking for it''' how could a fucking adult resist? poor poor old men, so helpless again little girls

also, kanon's mom may have deserved it, but main problem is that kanon didn't deserve to be an orphan

Last edited:
Supporter
YnMlwMq.png

Dex-chan lover
Are we gonna ignore that there were more stairs on the falling page than there was on the arguing page?

Double-page supporter
sad her life story just unlucky bcause crazy mother she make her child life same as her @@ but yea in the end her mother got unexpected karma

And FOR SOME REASONS, no one blames the old men for doing lewd thing with litteral children, of course thoses 14years old were ""asking for it''' how could a fucking adult resist? poor poor old men, so helpless again little girls

also, kanon's mom may have deserved it, but main problem is that kanon didn't deserve to be an orphan
What the old guys are obviously bad it's not that nobody blames them it's the chapter ended with an argument with her shit mom that's going to be used as something to guilt trip her we all feel like the bitch deserve to fall down some stairs if ended with creepy old guys that's what we'd be talking about
And men with power bad is just stating the obvious

Dex-chan lover
MC can't fix her, way over his head. At best he should just support her going to seek professional help. Though I don't see her doing that.

Supporter
If the mom died she got off too easily.

At least Kanon finally got to tell her mom how she felt this whole time… not that she seemed to give a shit. I hope the mom died, although I didn’t see the pool of blood I was hoping for. At least we know why she lives alone now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread