Sensitive Boy - Ch. 48 - Kanon's Past

Dex-chan lover
I came here for the darkness... and oooh boy that got pitch black quick.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
OK, sorry I Gotta say the Mother is a quite the thick beauty

Too bad she really can't be defended : she's pimping her own daughter, and pushing whatever dreams she has onto her as well as using her, like her own plaything

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this is gonna be a bit harder than expected but we can still fix her

Dex-chan lover
I knew she was trash the moment she said, "I quit being a singer to give birth to you, Kanon. So make sure you accomplish my dream too, okay?" But damn... she is absolute garbage. Like CuIR said, she might have gotten pregnant "climbing" the ladder in the show biz industry, for all we know... we haven't seen her dad. Hopefully her mom didn't make her sleep with her own dad... that would be even more fucked up.

And dude, it was your decision to have her. She is not your tool to reach the dreams you couldn't reach. Fuck off and go back to sucking, and hopefully you choke on it and die a really embarrassing death that everyone gets to know about. "Ex singer and terrible mother dies after willingly sucking ten thousand dudes off."

Dex-chan lover
That mother needs a physical and social breakdown

Holy fuck, some people, well women in this case do NOT deserve to be mothers, that's truly disgusting

Double-page supporter
Oh boy Seiyuu Radio had this exact thing coming up but it was false alarm obviously but here

Users who are viewing this thread