Kaiju No. 8 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The man who turned in a Kaijuu

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna know what clothing those cleanup crews are using. It got torn up from the auxiliary kaiju in one panel, from the claws, and the next its entirely intact, when the soldiers are holding him up-

Chainsaw man!!! except not as depressing?
Gonna give it a go. Thanks Rogersbase!

Dex-chan lover
Very MHA art, right? I've read this guy's other stuff and this one is distinctly MHA in comparison

"Is giving up such a bad thing"

Coming from someone who gave up: YES, IT FREACKING IS. DON'T. Trust me, living with that on your mind is not worth it.

We could have: a slice of life of post-kaiju cleaning team or someone really trying to get better. But no... another "MC gains power out-of-reach from normal people" like every shounen (bleach, naruto, mha, attack of titan, etc)

Aggregator gang
The comedy and twists this chapter were crazy fun. I can see why this sold so fantastic right off the bat. Hope the story is actually also decent.

Holy guacamole, j picked this up 12 pages in and sign me the eff up les go boissssss

I am 19, young. Still I fear I will regret many things in the future where I will have many responsibilities. This is scary in that manner.

Users who are viewing this thread