Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 200 - I believe in you

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, I can’t believe we’re already at 200 chapters. I remember reading the very first chapter when it released.

Dex-chan lover
200 chapters of nothing but introducing new girls and generic panty shots. Shits getting boring af.

Aggregator gang
200 chapters and still no confession, no wonder Japan population decline lol

200 chapters, still absolutely 0 progress
Here's to another 100 chapters of beating around the bush
9c7be135dd6898ba8daff9b90b3316cb.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Hanako's definitely winning the rubber match.

Despite it being small, progress is still progress.

Dex-chan lover
what i like about this harem manga in particular is that here the FMC is clearly and objectively better than any of the other girls. It's not a competition at all.

Dex-chan lover
Today on “I swear to god, does he ever get a boner?”: Mans literally got into grinding-adjacent territory and nobody batted an eye, yet all that came from it was ‘hoo-howdy I hope you look at me more’. Stay tuned for the next 150 chapters where this weak-ass sexual-lack-of-tension comes to ‘I was on top of her and our faces almost touched again.’ that makes you wonder “I swear to god! Does he ever get a boner?"

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck is he blushing for when seeing panties when he fucking designed the skirts!? If he feels embarrassed seeing panties, why the fuck did he make them so short then? I don't remember so perhaps I missed something.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That last comic got me, like really try to Imagine this manga without the fanservice.
I honestly think my priorititties in what makes a good story are screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread