Boy's Abyss - Ch. 174 - Accomplice

How convenient the person he's looking for just called him... I hope their "plan" backfires massively...

Dex-chan lover
WE ARE SO FKN BACK LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ABYSS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

Dex-chan lover
He's definitely about to say "please kill me, I wanna die, that's what this series is about right?"

Dex-chan lover
Always surprised how shallow the readers here follow the series. You think at this point we should know better about Yuri than to simply trust her words. She was at a disadvantage and turned the situation into one where she's relevant again. I'm not believing a second she actually wants to live with Nagi. She will find a way to get rid of her but for now this is the best (in her perpective) she could've done.

I’m so confused as to why people call this psychotic pedophilic teacher a best girl. Is it a reference to something? Genuinely curious. I find her character repulsive and I cannot fathom the idea that Reiji should end up with her if we are talking about romantic shenanigans (even tho this manga does not have an ounce of romance in it; it’s pure depression and torture). Nagi is the best option out of everyone. The girl didn’t do anything that bad in comparison to the others. 💁 what is going on with the love for the teacher. :))) I’m really curious, I have been lurking by only reading the comments for some chapters now.

Dex-chan lover
Well well well, now we don't even have to look for the bastard, he came out of the wood himself!

Dex-chan lover
I’m so confused as to why people call this psychotic pedophilic teacher a best girl. Is it a reference to something? Genuinely curious. I find her character repulsive and I cannot fathom the idea that Reiji should end up with her if we are talking about romantic shenanigans (even tho this manga does not have an ounce of romance in it; it’s pure depression and torture). Nagi is the best option out of everyone. The girl didn’t do anything that bad in comparison to the others. 💁 what is going on with the love for the teacher. :))) I’m really curious, I have been lurking by only reading the comments for some chapters now.
Because she offered "salvation" to Reiji and bragged about wanting "the best" for him...

It happened she just wanted a walking dildo to live her teenage years and would do the impossible to isolate him from anybody.

Dex-chan lover
"I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate." - Next chapter, probably

Dex-chan lover

Maybe because people like interesting characters? Just because a character is flawed doesn't mean the character is "repulsive." Sensei just isn't your cup of tea. Manga has an amazing way of pulling readers for such amazing characters without any real life consequences. I can easily read anything with dark themes and not feel guilt because its not hurting anyone IRL. It's telling me a story and I knew what I signed up for.

The romance is only only lightly touched. The main theme is about the "BOY'S ABYSS." It's about Reiji. His life and what is happening in this story.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei is such a cute and adorable psycho. I wonder how fucked in the head their children would be.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe because people like interesting characters? Just because a character is flawed doesn't mean the character is "repulsive." Sensei just isn't your cup of tea. Manga has an amazing way of pulling readers for such amazing characters without any real life consequences. I can easily read anything with dark themes and not feel guilt because its not hurting anyone IRL. It's telling me a story and I knew what I signed up for.
Thing is: one can have flaws, but when the character itself is those flaws and embraces them without wanting to improve herself is when it becomes repulsive.

Yuri had her chance to get better, but there was a point in the story where she simply gave up and became horrible just for the sake of wanting to possess a depressed kid. And hasn't expressed any intention to redeem herself or have a "evil for a greater good" reason to do the things she does.

Dex-chan lover
Reiji you coward. You intentionally told Sensei so that she will kill Mao for you. Then Sensei will get caught and you fuck Nagi all day. That's the ending you want.

Dex-chan lover
Are we getting flags for a harem ending of all things?
I hope so, but I feel like these are more of a death flag if anything, Shiba is gonna murder suicide reiji and Nagi, to her that's prolly what she thinks will give them all a "happy ending" people who wanna die together get to even if it's a fucked up triangle of despair and nihilism.

Dex-chan lover
Thing is: one can have flaws, but when the character itself is those flaws and embraces them without wanting to improve herself is when it becomes repulsive.

Yuri had her chance to get better, but there was a point in the story where she simply gave up and became horrible just for the sake of wanting to possess a depressed kid. And hasn't expressed any intention to redeem herself or have a "evil for a greater good" reason to do the things she does.

Isn't that still a story being told? Character development can be seen as the character becoming worse or better. We have seen sensei change so much in the plot from being seen as a "reasonable teacher" to a "yandere soon-to-be-wife." I think that a lots people fail today that characters aren't mean to be so black and white rather any shade of grey. That's why I like sensei and she's not even my favorite. Chako is my favorite character. You could talk so much about how twisted she's become from craving love.

If you want to read something that has "characters must become good after they went to the dark side!" then I suggest reading shounen.

Dex-chan lover
How would Mao even know who Reiji is?
How would he know to call Reiji?
Why would he open with “Esemori’s wife’s uncle” instead of his name?

The writing has been abysmal, it feels so rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread