Boy's Abyss - Ch. 170 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
How can you tell a young girl who just lost her parents that it's her fault they died? We know he's in mourning and doesn't have his head straight, but even so, he went beyond the limit of what was acceptable by saying that to her. The uncle is abhorrent.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Bruh.

My man, YOU'RE the reason why your parents divorced.

hwp8hn.jpeg

Last edited:
"What the fucking Fuck was that!!!! That's a Fucking child you fucking fuckface you are there to fucking nourish and care for her not fucking Fuck her mind up with Your fucking Fuck shit, your fucking ba*trad!!!!!"

That was the first thing that came in my mind

But after thinking for a bit I think -I may be wrong and I wish I am- maybe... MAYBE...Maybe....

After seeing her bag her parents got worried and they got out to search for her and was dead for that or else they would have been safe .....

But then also you shouldn't trauma dumb on an already suffering CHILD. SHE IS ALREADY SUFFERING.

Dex-chan lover
sigh... that feels so very cheap...
Would have been better if she had found out and came to that conclusion by herself.
But the fact that an adult who is also her only family member alive tells her that like a moron just to have an excuse for cheap DRAMA and that be the reason she's like that is dumb and lazy just to try to make it more "shocking".

Users who are viewing this thread