One Day a Message Window Appeared Out of Nowhere!? - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh ok he's able to read their minds or inner thoughts & it is going to be harem simulator..... AWESOME!! Although the days left countdown has me concerned if it is the amount of time he has left to choose someone, sleep someone or worst case the amount of time one of these girls will murder him if he doesn't choose one of them. Thanks for the translations & enjoy the break.

Dex-chan lover
The +10 appearance correction is telling me that readers are supposed to self insert while reading this. But isnt that weird for the story? It seems like the lady has been horny for mc since before the system window was a thing. Does that mean the lady likes him even disregarding his new and fixed appearance?

Dex-chan lover
The +10 appearance correction is telling me that readers are supposed to self insert while reading this. But isnt that weird for the story? It seems like the lady has been horny for mc since before the system window was a thing. Does that mean the lady likes him even disregarding his new and fixed appearance?
We don't know the scale of the appearance stat, so +10 could've been a minor, barely noticeable change.

Dex-chan lover
8d28d635ef7a0916bad7637df3da1f98.png

Users who are viewing this thread