Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 14 - The World's Most Thrilling Place

Dex-chan lover
"Isn't that obvious?"

4x.webp

Double-page supporter
this manga would be better if there's a little more pages of exposition. the sudden scene changes now that there's plot makes it confusing— like is the fly demon and the new demon guy the same or not? i thought they were but the panels/tl makes me doubt it

Dex-chan lover
What I can take from this chapter:
1. I am as dense, if not more dense than the protagonist.
2. I am confused as to who the shadowy cloaked guy is. Is that meant to be the Demon lord? I thought he was sealed? So he's just... chilling?
3. I have no idea what minipriest's deal is.
4. Astonishing lack of memery this chapter. If you ignore the fact that we are now in fantasy disneyland built upon the enemy's main base. This is, like, Ho Chi Minh City levels of disrespect (naming the enemy capital after your leader after beating em)

Dex-chan lover
What I can take from this chapter:
1. I am as dense, if not more dense than the protagonist.
2. I am confused as to who the shadowy cloaked guy is. Is that meant to be the Demon lord? I thought he was sealed? So he's just... chilling?
3. I have no idea what minipriest's deal is.
4. Astonishing lack of memery this chapter. If you ignore the fact that we are now in fantasy disneyland built upon the enemy's main base. This is, like, Ho Chi Minh City levels of disrespect (naming the enemy capital after your leader after beating em)
4: I think it was always called The Demon Lord's Castle, at least by how these stories go. The Demon Lord just figured if he's not taking over the world, he might as well get paid by making his home into a theme park. No Neverland.

Supporter
The way this manga has gone so far, we'll probably find out there's a deeper reason exactly why he's so dense while at the same time really cognizant of Shaayu's feelings at the same time.

Everyone seems like they have a double side to them.
He ain't dense. He's well aware of his own attraction to her as well and using magic to suppress his feelings whenever they build up to the point he might act on them. What we don't know is why.

Aggregator gang
He ain't dense. He's well aware of his own attraction to her as well and using magic to suppress his feelings whenever they build up to the point he might act on them. What we don't know is why.
Yup, good point
Apparently most reader though that mage is being dense. But forgot in previous chapter, that he know his feeling on Shaayu but still choose to suppress it....

Literally forgot some plot after reading new chapter seems normal this time

Double-page supporter
I think the FMC was trying to be flirty, instead of 'I'm the only woman in your eyes', as in 'I'm your number one girl', it's 'I'm the only hero in your eyes'. MC took that literally and told her yes, she's the only hero whose title is legit with her merit and accomplishments.

The other party members saw what FMC was trying to do and basically kicked her while she was down like true friends would. 'You should have seen that coming with how you phrased it, that's your own fault', or something along those lines.

Other notes, comparing this with today's disneyland/world, I'd probably pick this one to go. We'd at least know what to expect with a demon theme, and yet they made this pretty family-friendly, unlike whatever disney corporate is trying to accomplish these days.

Also, who the hell among the hero's party is the demon lord's daughter? I'm guessing the fighter, Toifa, seeing as how she was looking around the castle-turned-theme park with a sense of longing. I initially thought the priest at first, considering how he and Beelzebub interacted at the end of last chapter, but then I remember he's a guy.
Going by the previous chapters, it could also mean that she's the only hero he considers worthy of the title or the only one he respects.

Dex-chan lover
So does this manga deserve the crossdressing tag? She's wearing standard knight gear and her party knows she's a girl...? 🤔 I know we the reader are surprised but again she's not dressing as "a man" or even pretending to be one ...
Priest is a trap, I don't know why you're singling out the one obvious one, that isn't hiding, and not the two that are camouflaged predators.

So does this manga deserve the crossdressing tag? She's wearing standard knight gear and her party knows she's a girl...? 🤔 I know we the reader are surprised but again she's not dressing as "a man" or even pretending to be one ...
The Priest crossdresses, doesn't he?

Dex-chan lover
Demonlord land being based on Disneyland is way to ironic and a funny comparison to make.
Seeing as that Disney corporation is some what of Demonlord themselves at this point.

Thank everyone at UANTUM for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
this manga would be better if there's a little more pages of exposition. the sudden scene changes now that there's plot makes it confusing— like is the fly demon and the new demon guy the same or not? i thought they were but the panels/tl makes me doubt it
Going by a note on author's note page, the fly demon had to turn human shaped because readers hated the fly form too much. So there was a quick transition followed by author's grumbling.

I wish author had kept him a fly though. The dragons didn't have to turn human just to quell readers' rage, so why discriminate against flies.

Users who are viewing this thread