A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

Dex-chan lover
Dude really believes he will have a resurrected kingdom after selling all his countrymen into slavery, huh? His collaborator doesn't even hide the fact that nothing good is in store for those kidnapped, since he uses that word without trying to hide it with terms like forceful recruitment, or anything.

Dex-chan lover
the fact there is skipped and pace is faster than you can think, i feel like it is gonna be axed..

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious that doing this is supposed to somehow help them avoid the axe.

"Readers aren't interested in this story. What are we going to do about it?"

"I know! Let's make it uninteresting and needlessly confusing by skipping a bunch of events that would explain where the plot is going!"

"Brilliant!"

Dex-chan lover
It seems I was right. In chapter 1 people say MC has balls to get out from toxic relationship.. yeah, right, balls with the size of peanuts..
He just vented his frustration without even talking seriously with her. Portrayed as if he has trauma? Does the author know what trauma is? This is just stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
It's hilarious that doing this is supposed to somehow help them avoid the axe.

"Readers aren't interested in this story. What are we going to do about it?"

"I know! Let's make it uninteresting and needlessly confusing by skipping a bunch of events that would explain where the plot is going!"

"Brilliant!"
Seems more likely that they were told "You have x chapters left" and are trying to get to the end of whatever arc they're in.

It seems I was right. In chapter 1 people say MC has balls to get out from toxic relationship.. yeah, right, balls with the size of peanuts..
He just vented his frustration without even talking seriously with her. Portrayed as if he has trauma? Does the author know what trauma is? This is just stupid.
I've known a woman with a similar trauma, any little mistake and she'd act like she was about to get hit. The dude's self-esteem was destroyed by a control freak. This is portrayed more realistically than in "I'm Sick and Tired of My Childhood Friend's, Now Girlfriend's, Constant Abuse so I Broke up With Her".

Dex-chan lover
I've known a woman with a similar trauma, any little mistake and she'd act like she was about to get hit. The dude's self-esteem was destroyed by a control freak. This is portrayed more realistically than in "I'm Sick and Tired of My Childhood Friend's, Now Girlfriend's, Constant Abuse so I Broke up With Her".
It's not like she's hitting her. Sure her mouth is foul, but he was trained not being abused. From they way he talked back and breaking up with her, that's not trauma, that's venting anger. If he's traumatized while being trained as swordman, well, becoming adventurer should be the last thing in his mind.
There's nothing real in this manga. Just things made up by author to create illusion that the MC really suffered. Reminds me of a manhwa that I forgot the title. I think it was a FMC who was sickly. Bad premise, failed execution.

It's not like she's hitting her. Sure her mouth is foul, but he was trained not being abused. From they way he talked back and breaking up with her, that's not trauma, that's venting anger. If he's traumatized while being trained as swordman, well, becoming adventurer should be the last thing in his mind.
There's nothing real in this manga. Just things made up by author to create illusion that the MC really suffered. Reminds me of a manhwa that I forgot the title. I think it was a FMC who was sickly. Bad premise, failed execution.
One doesn't need a physical injury for trauma.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure your personal feelings won't "get in the way."

She looks like she would literally eat her up. She also looks fine.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but I have to agree the pacing is suspicious in last 2 chapters, either they simply decided to rush this arc and cut some parts, or the manga is at risk of getting axed, if it's not already axed really, though it would be a pretty bad part to stop.

Publisher might be like

Aggregator gang
Pacing-chan seems to be getting her cornhole stuffed by Axe-kun. Wonder how much longer this ride has left?:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
it's definitely getting axed lmfaoooooo
the higher ups is telling the author to wrap it up:pepela:

Dex-chan lover
I bet everything on the beast man guildmaster getting betrayed by the foreigners.

Users who are viewing this thread