Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 347 - Welcome to the Moebius Art Museum

Group Leader
People keep saying that this is Clara's replication of Silvia's reproduction, but i wonder if it can count as inanimate object if it comes alive? Though, there were no previous indications that it actually does, and it can be just some kind of illusion, hmm.
Due to Silvia's artist skill the reproduction probably can only say a few lines, so they avoid the guests figuring this out by telling them not to talk to the painting. This way the copy can't be found out before it's burned with the lantern fire.

Last edited:
Group Leader
So Iruma-kun is a Higanjima fan as well:lol:
8plltc.jpg

"Excuse me, my eyes are up here. No, not those. Not those either, look more to your right. Little more. Keep going. There we go."

Bro, I legit also held my breath when the weird machine holding an axe appear

And Galna is so pretty. One of those painting you want to keep looking because how pretty it is

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite convinced it's just an illusory flame, with Sylvia probably cosplaying Galna at the end of the tour.

Also called it, the picture just being a "younger sister with flowers in the background" kinda thing lmao.

It fits so well as an anti-thesis to the demon realm.

Double-page supporter
The first half of this chapter was just the same thing on repeat.

Dex-chan lover
Due to Silvia's artist skill the reproduction probably can only say a few lines, so they avoid the guests figuring this out by telling them not to talk to the painting. This way the copy can't be found out before it's burned with the lantern fire.
It's not like i completely dismiss this theory, but the fire not burning the painting because magic (and possibly Azz-kun's doing) feels more plausible for me. Let's just agree to disagree for now.

Anyone noticed Galna picture was at page 13?! This is scary af... She looked straight though my soul... @@

Ok, if they burn it - how does the next group get to experience the same thing then? We know its not an illussion because it was drawn, but if it was drawn... Did she make a hundred paintings?
Clara probably just keeps making copies if anything with her bloodline magic

Dex-chan lover
So my guess regarding who is showing up at the end is Alice. As he does fit the body build. And his mother used to dress him up when he was a kid too :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite convinced it's just an illusory flame, with Sylvia probably cosplaying Galna at the end of the tour.
Iruma and Azz even discussed something during brainstorming the final setup of the room for the painting itself. Ala
"- Azz, can you do this?
- ofc!
- amazing!
-ahh, iruma-san praised me!"
They didn't mention what "this" was, but im pretty sure it was about the role of valor flame. He can control the temperature and intesity of his flames, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread