Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun - Kalego Gaiden - Ch. 5 - A Microcosm of the Netherworld

Supporter
Dex-chan lover
I don't care what anyone says, Opera is a SHE and SHE is beautiful. Those stupid "they" thing going on in the west is so wrong. The science of biology says there are only two genders of humans. That's all.
Except Opera is not a human, and can be any gender and sex author wants him (while author keeps us in the dark, we are free to assume anything we want) to be.

Dex-chan lover
The whole Kararagi street that day:

spongebob-running.gif

Dex-chan lover
Nishi-sensei really wanted a close up booty shot of Opera and therefore made this chapter. Change my mind.

Regarding Opera's gender debate, I haven't read the raws, but I believe Nishi-sensei has always made her characters mention Opera as someone who's beyond a male and female character (she hasn't elaborated further, up to now). That's why Opera has a girl's sailor fuku on top and a guy's pair of pants below.

Dex-chan lover
Opera is seriously the best character in the Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun extended universe

Dex-chan lover
Bless the Opera-sama's BOOTY SHOT.

The fact that some people don't understand that Opera-sama's greatness transcends gender is aggravating.

Jokes aside... just let it go, it is clear that Nishi-sensei made Opera ambiguous, maybe they are one, maybe they are two, maybe they are nothing at all besides being Opera, and personally... that is all I need.

Users who are viewing this thread