Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 347 - Welcome to the Moebius Art Museum

Dex-chan lover
Ok, if they burn it - how does the next group get to experience the same thing then? We know its not an illussion because it was drawn, but if it was drawn... Did she make a hundred paintings?
I'm wondering if there's some kind of magic tool that creates projections involved, and the flames of Valor are connected to that, hence why the form of the painting changes, everything else uses some sort of magic tool after all 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Ok, if they burn it - how does the next group get to experience the same thing then? We know its not an illussion because it was drawn, but if it was drawn... Did she make a hundred paintings?
They used neather world scan and printing machine of course

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but listen
All of Beem's paintings were burned before they were finished. The original Galna will also meet the same fate.
So I think this tour's final step is actually a message to all the guests.
What the message actually is? And how will the guests perceive it? I can't wait for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
My other guess would be that the fire is from Asmodeus and he can control it to not burn the painting. At this point anything goes tbh.

Dex-chan lover
purson so scared, disappearing into the ground lol

tbh, i thought silvias version wasnt gonna look great.. :slap: but she killed it, almost literally

Double-page supporter
So Silvia has been replicating Galna's portrait several hundred times, so every group that visits the haunted house can set the painting on fire?

Damn Silvia, you are hardcore.

Or the 'light of valor' simply is an illusionary flame that can't burn anything. That might make more sense.
Given that Alice is part of the group, "Idk, the fire's magic and the painting's fine" sounds like it would be a realistic answer to the question.

The Smiling Galna re-painted by Silva is already scary once it suddenly smiled and speak.

Regarding the burning of the painting, I think the "valor flame" is some kind of summoning spell that will transfer the painting to a storage area to be placed again for the new participants.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Clara. Remmeber her ability can replicate things. So she coould totallly remake the galna painting wjth it a bunch or the burning is an illusion and the actual painting isnt burned thats why they give the lamps to assure that

Dex-chan lover
The hallway part actually give me an idea for a haunted house if you lack of fund for a costume. Just make maze and giant costume something like that and then just running around the maze

Don't know how this will help me since I'm already graduated but I'm just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread