Sekai de Yuuitsu no Tenshokushi: Job Hopper na Ore wa, Isekai de Subete no Job o Kiwameru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
It bothers me that when he met his first monster (the mantis) he changed his job to sorcerer but his clothes did not change. Later when he was with the apothecary lady and he changed his job to apothecary his appearance changed and the lady remarked upon it.

Dex-chan lover
It bothers me that when he met his first monster (the mantis) he changed his job to sorcerer but his clothes did not change. Later when he was with the apothecary lady and he changed his job to apothecary his appearance changed and the lady remarked upon it.
been a long while, but I doubt that his appearance changed. Are you sure it wasn't just his aura that changed?

Dex-chan lover
Why skip on an extra reward (silver wolf corpses) when you're just starting your journey? Every little bit is going to help him...
As he said, he'd be delaying the whole merchant group and depending on their schedule it could get tight with entering the next city.
Forfeiting that profit might seem unfit for a merchant, but prioretizing the group's time over his additional profit (he's just a guard after all) should give a good impression
Yeah, seems really silly considering how much they were worth before. Plus, they can use the meat for the next several meals instead of relying on rations.
He can just hunt at the next destination.
Taking the wolf meat is only worth considering if it's a multi-day trip (which tbf it most likely is) and only if they have a cook and a dismantler in their group (and having a dismantler in their group is unlikely, unless they have a combatant in their group already)

Dex-chan lover
I like the added details the artist and author add to this series like the other merchants holding him as he leans out of the carriage. for some reason it makes me feel like more care was put into this than other generic isekai manga

Supporter
I begin to wonder just what evolutionary mutation(s) didn't happen in our world that did happen in so many others that allowed Horned Rabbits to become a thing. Styles may vary from one series to the next, but they're essentially all just "take the concept of a Jackalope, but instead of antlers give it a unicorn horn."

Double-page supporter
This is quite good, actually. Waiting how author will take us from here.

Dex-chan lover
As he said, he'd be delaying the whole merchant group and depending on their schedule it could get tight with entering the next city.
Forfeiting that profit might seem unfit for a merchant, but prioretizing the group's time over his additional profit (he's just a guard after all) should give a good impression

He can just hunt at the next destination.
Taking the wolf meat is only worth considering if it's a multi-day trip (which tbf it most likely is) and only if they have a cook and a dismantler in their group (and having a dismantler in their group is unlikely, unless they have a combatant in their group already)
While there's no need to harvest it all, he should at the very least have taken some of the higher-value loot that can be collected in 10-15 minutes. Alongside, yknow, maybe undoing the giant stone pillars obstructing the entire road? Feels like that will be problematic for the village, later on.

Would also be good to burn the corpses (unless they are close enough someone can tell the village about the loot lying dead on the road) to avoid having other predators or scavengers think it is a source of food.

Mainly though, I am just annoyed he didn't bother to retrieve his arrow.

Double-page supporter
I like the idea of "collective intelligence" of the human race. It's not exactly a hive mind, but the accumulation of history that civilization has built up into an instantly accessible knowledge you can tap into.

It's like a psychic internet, but heavily specific to a type of knowledge.

What happens when the collective knowledge is wrong though? Does it make the job knowledge also faulty? Pretty sure we believed a lot of nonsensical things just through mob mentality. In fact, we still do.

Users who are viewing this thread