Koudo ni Hattatsu Shita Igaku wa Mahou to Kubetsu ga Tsukanai - Ch. 27 - Forensic medicine: Forensic pathology

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates!!
It's nice to see and know more about the Six Stars, I'm starting to warm up to them. I didn't think this manga would touch on forensic too, with a touch of murder-mystery on top of that, it's cool and fun!! This manga always delivers.
The fact that Écles taught these kids about forensic like humans in our world do...hmm. There really is something more about him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the mass update!

Special Permit, Number 42... This permit an autopsy that would otherwise be deemed forbidden.
Number 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything, according to "The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy".1 After 7.5 million years of calculations, supercomputer Deep Thought reveals that answer to be the said number.

There is also possibility 42 sounds like shini (死に – to death) in Japaneses.2

Nice references.

1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy
2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_superstitions#Unlucky_numbers

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
When they focus on other factions in this series it’s kinda blasé and like yeah whatever, but you gotta admit how the bowl cut proved his sister was murdered was really fucking gnarly. Thanks for the uploads

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TLs, I honestly get taken out of it a little focusing on these side characters. But maybe this is a set up for them eventually joining hands with MC, the involvement of a demon lord now seeming to be a greater threat to the current affairs.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!!! I’m absolutely in love with this series. Hope it gets licensed one day

Dex-chan lover
This was pretty neat. More worldbuilding and learning the usage of healing magic in forsenics is interesting.

I love that we are learning more about the Six Stars since its pretty clear they’re going to be major obstacle for amami in the future. Them being this fleshed out and humanized definitely leads me to believe that the inevitable confrontation will be amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
SPOILER_image.png

Dex-chan lover
So, why did we need to waste 2chapters on this again? I guess the author really wanted to do a murder mystery?
Sigh.

1. Explains how the method the 4 remaining Six Stars will find the 2 in the forest came to be so it doesn't feel like just an asspull.

2. Shows that Ecles has been at his revolutionary teachings since long ago (and that it started with him, since the soldier here hasn't seen anything like this before)

3. Shows more 'real villains' for when they enter the plot later (the 'elton john' priest)

4. Shows that ALL Six Stars aren't selfish, traditional priests like Culnelson, instead of having to prove one at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread