Ri-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 168 - Afterwards

Dex-chan lover
I knew it was worth keeping this on my follows list & paid off with an extra chapter. Great chapter & I thought the wedding ceremony was her imaginig what it would be like since for some reason her height had an unexplained growth. Nonetheless, thanks for the translating this to completion.

Dex-chan lover
The surprise I had when I saw a new chapter, was complete shock.

The emotions I had reading this bliss, is too, too much.

Thanks for dropping this surprise ending. I very much enjoyed this series, and getting to see more is always a blessing. :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
cbXRS0A.png

Dex-chan lover
Dad not being invited was deserved in my opinion. The fact he at least got a picture means the two of them are a hell lot more forgiving than I would be.
Yeah, the mom ended up being the one handing her off to Tatsu, something that's usually the father's role, something that this one gave up for another family that he cheated to get into.

Let's hope after seeing how much guilt he felt from being left out in such an important moment that he'll wise up for his new family.

Dex-chan lover
Concerning Riri being childish, C.S. Lewis has some of the best takes on adulthood and childishness:

“When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

Users who are viewing this thread