Tensei-saki wa Moumoku Youjo deshita - Ch. 19

Supporter
I was going to say And then Cruz did just exactly that...But he didn't, so I guess it's waiting to see if it happens in the next one.

Dex-chan lover
That sword. The idea behind it is actually pretty clever for a huge sword. He can half staff it for quick and precise close attacks and blocking, and then switch to both hands on the handle to take more advantage of weight and length. I just wonder how durable that part is since it doesn't seem to be part of the blade and how comfortable it is to hold like that (which will depend a lot on the material used).

Aggregator gang
Just did some rough estimations and calculated the weight. Ofc I cant know its thinkness and e.g. if you take 2 or 4 cm, it doubles. I estimate around 80 kg, which can be lifted by a strong human, but obviously you cant keep the balance if you stretch your arm out and point the sword at someone. It will just fall to the ground at this point. (lever arm)

I actually wonder, if some strongman competitions with a medieval theme had some "Guts" events, where they tried out what could be achieved. :) YT channels of former WSM like Brian Shaw and Eddie Hall are quite popular nowadays, it would be interesting to see them do something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Why yes Guildmaster truly its just him having gruffy body hair dont worry

Dex-chan lover
guildmaster looks fun

Also they have a lot of building budget, if a backwater town can have such a huge basement.
Forgetting the reduction in cost from magic on the infrastructure and manpower hours needed.

Just did some rough estimations and calculated the weight. Ofc I cant know its thinkness and e.g. if you take 2 or 4 cm, it doubles. I estimate around 80 kg, which can be lifted by a strong human, but obviously you cant keep the balance if you stretch your arm out and point the sword at someone. It will just fall to the ground at this point. (lever arm)

I actually wonder, if some strongman competitions with a medieval theme had some "Guts" events, where they tried out what could be achieved. :) YT channels of former WSM like Brian Shaw and Eddie Hall are quite popular nowadays, it would be interesting to see them do something like that.
Assuming unenhanced human of his size, yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Garu must really love lunar eternal blue because that pendant looks alot like lucia's pendant from that game.

Users who are viewing this thread