Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 150 - Senpai was just being really gross as usual

Dex-chan lover
I don’t like how much this is being made like Senpai was the bad guy here. He “lied” by downplaying what he drew because he figured Nagatoro would be upset (even though he doesn’t feel anything for for that girl and was simply drawing) and lo and behold Nagatoro proved she was just as jealous as Senpai thought she would be to the point of immediately snooping on him. I would be fine if they mutually admitted fault but it’s pretty clear senpai is gonna have to make the big apology while Nagatoro has to do way less.

Dex-chan lover
He was, but she DID look through his stuff without asking.
It's not because you're in a couple that you must have no privacy.
Both are at fault, but it's a japanese manga so the dude must man up and "take responsability".
Thanks for the tl !
i mean if you are wrong you must act upon it, if the other party is wrong as well but won't act upon it then its up to you to decide what's next, but you can't really force someone to acknowledge anything.

Dex-chan lover
When Nagatoro apologized last chapter it wasn't the result of self-reflection and remorse, it was a reaction to Senpai doubling-down instead of fessing up, it was more of a "I'm sorry you feel that way" kind of sorry.
Nah, I don't believe that was all. I don't doubt that was a part of it. She definitely was more pissed than remorseful. There were all sorts of negative feelings in there.

Dex-chan lover
Thats my boi he don't fck around, he fixes problems before it becomes worse.

Double-page supporter
You're right. It is a "misunderstanding" still. Nagatoro was wrong, but she reflected on it and apologized. She knew she did something wrong, but it didn't change the fact that Paisen was being dodgy and weird and then lied about nude sketching someone. Paisen was being weird, and he should know that Nagatoro would ultimately understand. I think this is very genuine for new couples. I like that they are struggling to figure out how to interact with each other properly. They'll both be stronger for it. I think both sets of friends reacted properly. Gamo is a real G and art club Kouhai too.
Just to add, Senpai was also going to apologize but she ran away.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone blaming Paisen, when she looked and went through his stuff without his permission when he explicitely said not to do that? Sure he lied, because he knew it would hurt her, but she went and did it anyway, cried, and is now the victim and paisen has to fix it, cmon.

Users who are viewing this thread