Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 150 - Senpai was just being really gross as usual

Dex-chan lover
Hayase already apologized when Naoto pointed out she snooped in. Naoto however did not apologized for hiding and lying to Hayase, dragging the situation more than it should, on top of creating this issue in the first place, he had a feeling the whole nude painting can be potentially a talking point. Yes nude art is part of artist's job, but human are emotional creatures too, better have a talk to avoid headache situation, let your partner who is not in the same background get used to the fact. You're in a couple, have some consideration to your partner.

Dex-chan lover
Say what you want but you gotta respect how ride or die that kouhai is. Girl saw her senpai in a pinch and was immediately ready to square up. That's some real loyalty.

Get you a Bunny Girl Kouhai that's as Ride or Die as Hana... Damn, Girlie was gonna trade blows with Gamo like nothing!!

Last edited:
Supporter
THIS GOD THIS

How hard is it to have a romcom where two people get together and then they have actual problems that are legitimate but they can explore within the relationship?
Some are doing a terrific job of it (here, BokuYaba, Anjou-san, Uzaki-chan -- heck, Fragrant Flowers is all about that). It's easy to do if the author actually wants to. (Looking at you, Fukuda-sensei.)

Dex-chan lover
The two most important and difficult things in a relationship are TRUST and COMMUNICATION. They both made mistakes that damaged what little trust they had and now they need to communicate properly to mend the situation. Trust is the most fragile thing, easily broken and slow to repair. However, they're in the early days of their relationship and it doesn't have to be a fatal blow IF they talk it out properly.

Supporter
I don’t like how much this is being made like Senpai was the bad guy here. He “lied” by downplaying what he drew because he figured Nagatoro would be upset (even though he doesn’t feel anything for for that girl and was simply drawing) and lo and behold Nagatoro proved she was just as jealous as Senpai thought she would be to the point of immediately snooping on him. I would be fine if they mutually admitted fault but it’s pretty clear senpai is gonna have to make the big apology while Nagatoro has to do way less.
He lied. Period. Full stop. They both screwed up big-time to contribute to the current shitstorm, sure, but his casual and reflexive dismissal of the trust they've worked so hard to build over the last year and a half is a BFD and the trigger for everything else.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone blaming Paisen, when she looked and went through his stuff without his permission when he explicitely said not to do that? Sure he lied, because he knew it would hurt her, but she went and did it anyway, cried, and is now the victim and paisen has to fix it, cmon.

He could have easily said the day before "crap, we're doing nude sketches today, I don't wanna!!" In his text message, then told her the next day that the only good thing to come out of it was that Machida paid off her bet and posed for the ENTIRE class, grumbling about having to endure it, but they the two of them no longer have to worry about when she was going to "pay up"

Crisis averted and we can focus on them getting matching Yukatas for the Festival...

zzz worst miss understandings arc ever. I wish I could feel bad but, low effort writhing making my logic brain logic. Like man. Dude you can write better than this. Maybe write MC is caught with a love interest mid unwanted advance to warrant this level of sad. I hate I have to read this shit manga for my girl.

Dex-chan lover
b0c5e9e136911ca21ad506bb33c086da.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Throughout this entire manga we haven't had a single molecule of respect for his boundaries but now that they told each other their feelings it does? Because that sounds like bullshit if you ask me
This is exactly what I have been thinking.
She always snooped through his stuff even before they confessed and not even once he had such a strict and hard reaction.

He is in the wrong for suddenly acting like it matters, and all while lying to her about what he drew only to hurt her by amplifying her insecurities regarding her body.

So whine and dine """""""privacy""""""" advocates, you should have been insulted by her since day one when she literally looked at his own drawings without his permission. Or when he did the same with her own sketch book. Let's just hope that this BS ends by next chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is exactly what I have been thinking.
She always snooped through his stuff even before they confessed and not even once he had such a strict and hard reaction.

He is in the wrong for suddenly acting like it matters, and all while lying to her about what he drew only to hurt her by amplifying her insecurities regarding her body.

So whine and dine """""""privacy""""""" advocates, you should have been insulted by her since day one when she literally looked at his own drawings without his permission. Or when he did the same with her own sketch book. Let's just hope that this BS ends by next chapter.
For me what makes this stupid is senpai not realising that the lying was the main problem. It just shows some autistic traits on senpai's side not understanding the obvious since he never cared about her checking his art to begin with. So his "great epiphany" this chapter feels really empty.

Dex-chan lover
You can kinda tell Nanashi isn't used to writing these kinds of conflict.
Realizing his own mistake THAT fast, despite being a meek Highschooler unexperienced in any form of actual romantic relationship aside from his own manga, boy's a Gary Stu now. NO ONE leaps these almost ritualistic relationship mistakes by the first encounter.

sorry Nanashi, you are not cooking with this chapter :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread