Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 24 - Summer with Tsumiki-san, Festival

Group Leader
Heya everyone, sorry for the delay this chap. Burnout hit a few of us at the same time, and the colour page happening this chapter didn't really help. (Thanks @stupid_chris for taking that page btw)

Motivation comes and goes so here's hoping it comes back soon! Enjoy the chapter!

Also, I was this close to changing the caption here to "There was a lot of blushing from the licking" :meguusmug:image_2024-05-15_013423027.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
AzxA7GW.png

Excuse me, I'm just gonna go have a heart attack from so much peak character design in one panel.

Dex-chan lover
A minor this, but something I noticed is that the mom doesn't really have any Werewolf features. Did they ever mention she was human in a previous chaper or am I buggin.
I noticed in the chapter with the sister, but only one of her sister's ears is werewolf, so probably?

Also for this chapter my money is on Yutaka tried to get the earplugs and forgot Tsumiki has lightning reflexes, and she got them and him, but messed up her yukata in the process.

Dex-chan lover
A minor this, but something I noticed is that the mom doesn't really have any Werewolf features. Did they ever mention she was human in a previous chaper or am I buggin.
I don't remember if it was said or not, but her sister and youngest brother (i think?) have 1 wolf ear and 1 human ear.
So it's very likely mom's human

Users who are viewing this thread