Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 24 - Summer with Tsumiki-san, Festival

Heya everyone, sorry for the delay this chap. Burnout hit a few of us at the same time, and the colour page happening this chapter didn't really help. (Thanks @stupid_chris for taking that page btw)

Motivation comes and goes so here's hoping it comes back soon! Enjoy the chapter!

Also, I was this close to changing the caption here to "There was a lot of blushing from the licking" :meguusmug:View attachment 2666
thank you so much for your hard work! If it wasn't for you I couldn't read this gem at all so a delay is nothing, no need to apologize.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Heya everyone, sorry for the delay this chap. Burnout hit a few of us at the same time, and the colour page happening this chapter didn't really help. (Thanks @stupid_chris for taking that page btw)

Motivation comes and goes so here's hoping it comes back soon! Enjoy the chapter!
Thank you all for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
i might be missing the obvious but honestly, can anyone tell me what exactly they're doing? Why does he have his hands wrapped around her waist? What even happend xD?

Dex-chan lover
Brb, rez plz dead from the fluffiness :wooow:

...That hairpin is absolutely fantastic :glee:

I mean, her whole aesthetic is great the whole chapter, but the hairpin really sells the whole ensemble in line with her wolf ears. And she made the exact Yutaka-Yukata joke we were all thinking, too!

I wasn't expecting Invisobro to be an expert fish scooper either, but it's not surprising considering how he handled the sports festival.

i might be missing the obvious but honestly, can anyone tell me what exactly they're doing? Why does he have his hands wrapped around her waist? What even happend xD?
He's helping her put her yukata back on in place (likely the obi is the reason his arms are the way they are) after some... unfortunate accident. Since neither of them is wet it seems that they didn't end up in the drink, which probably means that Tsumiki had to save Yutaka (again) and messed up her outfit in the process.

Function before form, y'all :lul:

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember if it was said or not, but her sister and youngest brother (i think?) have 1 wolf ear and 1 human ear.
So it's very likely mom's human
They do, yeah! But it's not something pointed out by any character, so it tends to go under the radar. Bro also has human sized feet.
Mother might be wolf with many human traits though, a lot of variety in genjin trait manifestation.

Dex-chan lover
Yuta Kun hugs tsumiki san? !?!. I'm not one to judge, a dub is a dub, congratulations yuta kun

Dex-chan lover
They do, yeah! But it's not something pointed out by any character, so it tends to go under the radar. Bro also has human sized feet.
Mother might be wolf with many human traits though, a lot of variety in genjin trait manifestation.
Iirc, Yutaka says something to the sister, on the line of "you're disoriented by city sounds because one ear hears better that the other" or something.
But indeed it could be a trait "mutation"...like the tengu girl having only one wing or the oni dude being "normal sized".
It is something I hope author will elaborate more in the near future.

Dex-chan lover
@maibi question from non-native English speaker: on page 13 you used "I cried" in regards to Tsumiki quoting herself. Is it used there as a similar in sense verb to "screaming"? And why this one?

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, just say she looks cute AAAAAAA! (I can relate, though)
And I really wonder what happened between dropping the earplugs and the last page...

Users who are viewing this thread