Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 33 - Cultural Festival with Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
On a Tsumiki related note, as a non-iPhone user I'd to google how the iphone camera ui looked like so I could try to recreate it. I think I did a pretty good job!

View attachment 5380
That's actually incredible because when I first saw that I actually thought that it's much closer than manga artists usually draw them, so I think that's a job well done

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
As mentioned in the credits page, please send help. Struggling a lil to keep up cause of life commitments and the irresponsible -personal decision to work on 2 weekly manga and 3 monthly manga, so we could use some additional manpower.

On a Tsumiki related note, as a non-iPhone user I'd to google how the iphone camera ui looked like so I could try to recreate it. I think I did a pretty good job!

View attachment 5380
You did an amazing job !! Appreciate your hard work.

Group Leader
Actually, as someone who has worked with a lot of canines (dogs, not wolves), sharing your favorite food with another one is hugely intimate. Of course if you don't really care about the other canine then you just beat them up and/or steal it all for yourself. But actually offering a bite, and then on the other hand only taking one bite and giving it back (instead of gobbling it all up)... they're basically married already! It's just adorable how she only takes one bite then forces him to eat the rest before anyone else can steal it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ux67yeA.png

KkQo1UG.gif

Dex-chan lover
sometimes I think tsumiki is just here giving a lot of hints towrds our boi but he's dense to notice it

Supporter
Foot fetishists love and fear Tsumiki-san.

Definitely not me, though. Not like I'd ever let her put those juicy toes anywhere near my mouth...
...how thirsty do you have to be to want those talons anywhere near your face?

Also, MC triggered a bad flag there.

Users who are viewing this thread