Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 33 - Cultural Festival with Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
You think he can say "No" to a face like that when you're asking about his sandwich, Tsumiki?!

I'm more excited to see her reaction when she realize she fell for him. XD

Aggregator gang
I also suspect that this chapter might be foreshadowing a rift between Yutaka and Tsumiki: on Page 11 (top panel), Yutaka quotes Tsumiki, observing that "if we [Yutaka and Tsumiki] end up not getting along, we can just go our separate ways"; and on page 17 (top panel), Yutaka cryptically thinks to himself, "I want to be here [with Tsumiki, at Keiki High?], but I also want to run away."

I don't know if the above lines relate to the apparent "flag" on page 18, but I get the feeling that Yutaka is going to screw up his relationship with Tsumiki somehow. Granted, this series is not a drama, so any misunderstanding between them will be resolved within a few chapters. No sense getting too worked up about it.

Dex-chan lover
I also suspect that this chapter might be foreshadowing a rift between Yutaka and Tsumiki: on Page 11 (top panel), Yutaka quotes Tsumiki, observing that "if we [Yutaka and Tsumiki] end up not getting along, we can just go our separate ways"; and on page 17 (top panel), Yutaka cryptically thinks to himself, "I want to be here [with Tsumiki, at Keiki High?], but I also want to run away."

I don't know if the above lines relate to the apparent "flag" on page 18, but I get the feeling that Yutaka is going to screw up his relationship with Tsumiki somehow. Granted, this series is not a drama, so any misunderstanding between them will be resolved within a few chapters. No sense getting too worked up about it.
OOOH inferiority complex Yutaka is genuinely a good plot device

Dex-chan lover
Am I looking at it wrong or is Tsumiki's hand drawn backwards?

Y8QOZ0L.png

Users who are viewing this thread