Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou - Ch. 33 - Cultural Festival with Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
Such a pure and simple love between them. How nice.

I also laughed when the vampire kid was swarmed by girls right as he walked outside.

Dex-chan lover
SUI-CHAN SPOTTED IN THE CREDITS!!!!!
suisei-axe.gif

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, kinda miss my school environment because of this chapter. Specifically the part where they sat beside a gutter to have a meal. Now i miss the time when i would play with my neighbor inside the gutter infront of my old house... Getting older sucks. Them careless time was precious.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT THE FLAGGSSSS

They haven't really been progressing with just the two of them since a bunch of new characters got introduced - but it seems the story reached the stall before the big punch in the gut
Also, MC triggered a bad flag there.
Ok, I think it's because i'm sick and quite tired while reading this but: what flag are you guys talking about? ._.

Dex-chan lover
The more dog-like she gets, the closer I get to a hyperglycaemic coma (and I'm fine with that).

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I think it's because i'm sick and quite tired while reading this but: what flag are you guys talking about? ._.
In the last page, MC expresses his expectation that life would continue like this.
Doing so does not always result in a demon invasion slaughtering everybody, but at the very least is likely to cause drama with her family.

sometimes I think tsumiki is just here giving a lot of hints towrds our boi but he's dense to notice it
Giving a lot of hints, and all of them in werewolf. While Yutaka can't tell which of these is Tsumiki being Tsumiki, and which are her flirting.

Dex-chan lover
I'm with Tsumiki here (then again, when are we not?) big bites are the way to go! Yutaka, take note. For reasons :smug:

I'm kinda wondering if the socks she's wearing are the ones Yutaka gifted her. Her tail was hammering pretty hard there at the tea ceremony. Then again, the generally great vibes all around would make anyone that excited :glee:

I was pleased to see Oni-bro's personality fleshed out a tiny bit, since he's always felt like the second-least developed of the friend group after bird-girl.

Dex-chan lover
Was that a "death flag" in the end? Drama coming?

Anyway, no matter if they're furries or not, women are demons.

Dex-chan lover
In the last page, MC expresses his expectation that life would continue like this.
Doing so does not always result in a demon invasion slaughtering everybody, but at the very least is likely to cause drama with her family.
Thanks. I'm as dense as a RomCom protag today. ._.

I'm kinda wondering if the socks she's wearing are the ones Yutaka gifted her. Her tail was hammering pretty hard there at the tea ceremony.
No, I don't think so. In chapter 2 she said she used the socks as decoration because they were a gift and she didn't wanted to torn them with her claws.

I was pleased to see Oni-bro's personality fleshed out a tiny bit, since he's always felt like the second-least developed of the friend group after bird-girl.
He went from "Simp" to "Otaku Simp". :dogkek:

All joke aside yeah, he was pretty underdevelopped. Until now I only felt he was there to remind us that Tsukimi is pretty popular and Yutaka had a special relationship with her, nothing more.

Maybe he will become a "real" character from now on.

Dex-chan lover
polite wolfgirls
On that note, did you already do a Tsumiki version of the "no pets allowed in the apartment / I'll make an exception because he looks very polite" meme?

Users who are viewing this thread