Wasureenu Majo no Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - June 22nd - D

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, that was an incredibly brutal way of taking down Hamano, and I honestly do not think Inaba was in the wrong when she slapped Aizawa.

... on the other... make up and make out?

Also Aizawa has somehow not realized that she's in love with Inaba despite her heart racing whenever she looks at her and constantly thinking about how cute she is.

Dex-chan lover
lol i thought she was nice at first but just messing with her now tho idk if it'd rly move on from the cycle/make her back off but i'd either simply ignore her or pick a diff location

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, that was an incredibly brutal way of taking down Hamano, and I honestly do not think Inaba was in the wrong when she slapped Aizawa.

... on the other... make up and make out?

Also Aizawa has somehow not realized that she's in love with Inaba despite her heart racing whenever she looks at her and constantly thinking about how cute she is.
considering her parents and all the timeloop stuff i don't think she would've had time for crushes/love and all lol

be interesting if she somehow was a 'witch' and could break her curse

Dex-chan lover
I was loving evil Ayaka. She was realizing her potential, sadly it's probably a one chapter thing. E
The little cheeky smiles when she starts messing with Hamano with the drawings. And especially the moment when she gets up in Hamano's face with THAT fucking smirk. You can only have that type of smirk when you're phsyically, mentally, or psychologically breaking down someone you hate and you know that there's nothing they can do about it. I only wish I could see how far Ayaka was willing to go.

Dex-chan lover
Time is the one thing she actually has plenty of. :p
LOL well i guess just mental capacity, if anything i'm surprised she wouldn't just feel like she's in their 50s and all the highschooler emotions basically like 5 year old/toddlers lol

well at least her sister?/caretaker seems to be not in another accident by now
generally speaking, the worst day is chosen.
lol if she wasn't still physically a teenager herself i feel like a lot of ppl would do alcohol or something stronger to deal with the time loop. at least in the other storiees those highschooler 'couples' has each other but that has a more light hearted tone to it

Dex-chan lover
LOL well i guess just mental capacity, if anything i'm surprised she wouldn't just feel like she's in their 50s and all the highschooler emotions basically like 5 year old/toddlers lol

well at least her sister?/caretaker seems to be not in another accident by now

lol if she wasn't still physically a teenager herself i feel like a lot of ppl would do alcohol or something stronger to deal with the time loop. at least in the other storiees those highschooler 'couples' has each other but that has a more light hearted tone to it
Just because she's mentally old hag, doesn't mean she isn't in a body of teenager with all the hormones and stuff, and also she isn't like normal old woman, who would have a lifetimes of various experiences, most of them those of adult, and relationships with other people. People who get to old age normally have seen kids they knew grow up, have dealt with a job or few for decades, have seen older friends and family die and grieved after them, probably went through few pets as well. It's those experiences that make someone old wise and mature.

MC is just repeating her childhood days, she is distant from her peers due to that, but not in the way actual old person would be. She's just a kissless virgin with no experience in relationships stuck in normally hormonal teenage body, that looks the same age as her crush and that goes through same part of life (high school) as the crush, just on repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread