Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 96 - What’s Kuzunoha Doing Here?!

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see that these kids are geniuses in their own right, and that they're developing skills that even Makoto didn't think up, instead of just completely copying his methods like other stories often do. Makes me look forward to seeing how they develop in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Every month I read this leaves me wanting more. Cant watch the anime cause I heard its a bad adaptation, cant read the webnovel cause I heard it was very different from the LN, and I cant find the LN
2b9f9908c952515af9f19c741e18df92.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

The 2nd season of the anime is almost finished, but I am still holding off watching it, but I am pretty sure it already overtook the manga adaptation by now.
Nice to see both Makoto and his students growing at their own individual paces.
But it's funny how Makoto made it sound like he learned everything he knows as if he was in a souls game (like aside from being thrown into a place where you don't know a thing about, him finding a note which guided him is like finding a soapstone message in Dark Souls xD)

Dex-chan lover

The 2nd season of the anime is almost finished, but I am still holding off watching it, but I am pretty sure it already overtook the manga adaptation by now.
But it's funny how Makoto made it sound like he learned everything he knows as if he was in a souls game (like aside from being thrown into a place where you don't know a thing about, him finding a note which guided him is like finding a soapstone message in Dark Souls xD)
Yeah, the anime is a fair bit ahead of the manga now. It's through the school tournament and into what happens after.

Dex-chan lover
well the anime almost end, so the manga will overtake it again... the next year? or maybe just before next year?

Every month I read this leaves me wanting more. Cant watch the anime cause I heard its a bad adaptation, cant read the webnovel cause I heard it was very different from the LN, and I cant find the LN
2b9f9908c952515af9f19c741e18df92.jpg
Trust me I get you. The light novel recently got adapted so it will take some time for it to catch up and while I'm slightly enjoying the anime I says it's 50/50. Cause yes it's nice to get more story I still like the manga cause it adds more detail to the story.

Dex-chan lover

It's already one arc over the progress in the manga, though it's because they omitted a lot more than the manga so it kind off feel rushed

Users who are viewing this thread